Sig Request for Progress

Sig/Banner/Wallpaper/Other?: Signature

Render/Stock Image: Both? I want this to be incorporated: http://fwallpapers.com/files/images/...background.jpg. Along with an image of a Spartan 4 character.

Text: OurNewProgress; The Only Way For Evil Men To Prevail Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

Specific Colors: Black background; Yellow eagle image and lettering

Specific Size: Standard size? Whatever size you need to make it work.

Special Requests: Name on top left of the image and quote on the bottom. Eagle image should be solid yellow; no stars and stripes. Eagle should be centered, preferably with some kind of effect surrounding it (lightning maybe? I'll leave that up to the designer). Spartan character in breach stance on the right side of the image. Thats where it might get complicated. I want the Spartan character to use my in-game armor and colors, but I don't have the breach stance. So I don't know the best way to approach that. Hopefully we can figure something out.

Special Request 2: Also do try to ignore the splash effect around the bottom and top of the eagle image. I want the actual eagle incorporated, not the shit surrounding it.

Edit: Ok fuck it. Forget the spartan character. Incorporating a spartan is too damn difficult.

So just forget the spartan, and show me your best. Go off. Make it as badass as you want. Thanks guys.
    Last edited by OurNewProgress; 08-17-2013 at 06:40 PM.

Re: Sig Request for Progress

Edit: Ok fuck it. Forget the spartan character. Incorporating a spartan is too damn difficult. So just forget the spartan, and show me your best. Go off. Make it as badass as you want. Thanks guys.

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Quote Originally Posted by OurNewProgress View Post
    Edit: Ok fuck it. Forget the spartan character. Incorporating a spartan is too damn difficult. So just forget the spartan, and show me your best. Go off. Make it as badass as you want. Thanks guys.
    I would gladly do this in like a week (once I have my new computer), if you are willing to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by KazuhLLL View Post
    I would gladly do this in like a week (once I have my new computer), if you are willing to wait.
    Yeah man that sounds great. There's no rush. Take however long you need.

Thread Information