Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: How do you see this PS4/XB1 fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    Well one Raz they are not virtually Identical seeing as the Xbox 1 has been hardware and software. Two Gaming Companies have been making games for a piece of shit system known as the Xbox 360. The hardware on the 360 would barely stand up to the standard computer in 2005 let alone the specs in the PS3, it's current competitor. Yet you have games like Halo 4 that are FUCKEN BEAUTIFUL using shitty hardware and are limited to DvD disk. Now you have these companies that have had to do so much with so little and they are now able to do even more with this platform. So your argument of the PS4 will have better exclusives is complete hog wash.
    Not Really, the fact that they're bringing games from pc to console such as warframe and planetside 2 says something. The only reason why Halo 4 was posibble was because 343 figured lets install a ton of what runs the game on the console, which works and is what makes GTA V possible.

The whole which console exclusive are better argument is complete hog wash. Its really up to the player which console suites them but as of right now sony has alot of different genre of game exclusives including indie games.

Bottom line get the console you want, stop making arguments on the forums about which one is better. They're both catered towards a certain gamer, they both have they're positives and negatives.

Quote Originally Posted by IX Dr Doom XI View Post
    Not Really, the fact that they're bringing games from pc to console such as warframe and planetside 2 says something. The only reason why Halo 4 was posibble was because 343 figured lets install a ton of what runs the game on the console, which works and is what makes GTA V possible.

The whole which console exclusive are better argument is complete hog wash. Its really up to the player which console suites them but as of right now sony has alot of different genre of game exclusives including indie games.

Bottom line get the console you want, stop making arguments on the forums about which one is better. They're both catered towards a certain gamer, they both have they're positives and negatives.
    pretty much what I have been saying...

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Let not start a fight please. This was ment for good fun but now it seems like people are starting this console war again in this thread which isn't what was wanted. RaZ can do what he wants with his money and we will do what we want with ours. Just leave it at that please.

Or read what Doom just said lol
    Last edited by bazongaman502; 07-31-2013 at 12:14 PM.

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

But yes bazonga. People are passonite for whatever reason. But my feelings? This is great for PR. Lol.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    Let not start a fight please. This was ment for good fun but now it seems like people are starting this console war again in this thread which isn't what was wanted. RaZ can do what he wants with his money and we will do what we want with ours. Just leave it at that please.

Or read what Doom just said lol
    So you make a thread about the Xbox ps4 debate and when people debate you say stop

Logic

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

So you make a thread about the Xbox ps4 debate and when people debate you say stop

Logic
    If you read the title, "How do you see this PS4/XB1 fight?"

Its asking how do you view the debates... not, "Hey, lets debate/argue".

If you want to have a debate about the Xbox One and PS4, please leave this thread and start another.

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Well one Raz they are not virtually Identical seeing as the Xbox 1 has been hardware and software. Two Gaming Companies have been making games for a piece of shit system known as the Xbox 360. The hardware on the 360 would barely stand up to the standard computer in 2005 let alone the specs in the PS3, it's current competitor. Yet you have games like Halo 4 that are FUCKEN BEAUTIFUL using shitty hardware and are limited to DvD disk. Now you have these companies that have had to do so much with so little and they are now able to do even more with this platform. So your argument of the PS4 will have better exclusives is complete hog wash.
    Just wanna clarify something. The 360, in its day, outshined anything but the highest of the top PC builds. One could argue that its day did not last long, but the 360 was sold under cost at retail because of the hardware that went into it. But technology moves fast. Even today, the PS4 and XB1 are not top of the line builds, but they have the stability that we gamers want, and the guarantee that games we buy for them will work because the developers designed the games for those specific builds.

That's what console gamers expect now. 5-6 years of watching PC's quickly outmatch their systems, but the satisfaction that games will still play on their systems just as easily as the PC gamer's 4 grand rig.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

i see it as a bunch of children having a dick fighting competition. its not the size or shape but it's how you use it.

....That sounded a lot less dirty in mmind
    If I'm so wonderful, then why am I so misunderstood?

The Beast Within
    The Original Space Cat
    Blog Posts

I see this as a quickly beaten to death horse(That we're still beating.) Let's just leave the topic alone, it's had enough.

Now with Low Level Radiation!

I'm getting a DS....eff this noise lol
    "No More Miss Nice Bear Time To Bring Out My Claws"

Thread Information