Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon Age 2

Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

Re: Dragon Age 2

Well I finished the game couple hours ago as a warrior, and I have mixed feelings and emotions about it. Gonna play through it as a rogue, mage, and finish the perfect warrior storyline for DA3. And yes, DA2 did set up DA3 mad hard.

Also, for those who also beat the game, who else felt that the Grey Warden from DA1/Awaking facepalmed after Anders' final action? If you beat the game, you'll know what I'm talking about.

et ducit mundum per luce

Quote Originally Posted by Yehsus View Post
    Also, for those who also beat the game, who else felt that the Grey Warden from DA1/Awaking facepalmed after Anders' final action? If you beat the game, you'll know what I'm talking about.
    Biggest WTF moment.

----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    I love the kid I really do. But damn I've never seen anyone start more shit then him

I wanna run down a few things.

I thought this game was awesome, I didn't really play the first one so I can compare.
    There is gonna be mad amounts of DLC for this game I can feel it.

Now I will spout about the classes.

Warrior: I played 2-Handed Weapons cause that seemed like the only reasonable thing to play but to me the specialization trees where garbage for this class.

Rouge: You shouldn't spend any of your point on skills till you get your first specialization and when you do put everything you can into assassin. This seems like the really only good way to play the rouge but i could be wrong, all in all for this class his skills in the assassin tree will DROP enemies, even the High Dragon.

Mage: From what I have played they are good in team fights when your tank does what they are suppose to do. The way I'm playing my mage is that I going to get Force Mage and Sprite Mage specializations and only use those.

The one thing that does bug me is that armor doesn't really restock frequently and weapons are the same way, and once I run out of money its really hard to get much more.

Give me your opinion.

EDIT: WTF Anders you crazy bastard, another thing I think you should get Meredith's sword as a prize cause you know you are strong willed

If I didn't think Ander's crazy side was so awesome I probably would have killed him after what he did. but after thinking about it, I decided to let him live because having that much power on your team is usually a good thing to have.

and about the warrior comment above. Most of the specialization trees for the warrior were garbage yes except for the 2-handed weapons. If you had most of the abilities in that tree it didn't matter if you got surrounded or not, you could everything around you and stagger them at the same time. Add that up with a mage or two to keep you healed and your good.

Quote Originally Posted by ChillSquishster View Post
    and about the warrior comment above. Most of the specialization trees for the warrior were garbage yes except for the 2-handed weapons. If you had most of the abilities in that tree it didn't matter if you got surrounded or not, you could everything around you and stagger them at the same time. Add that up with a mage or two to keep you healed and your good.
    I agree completely. Personally Rouge has been the best one i played so far. but the champion armor for the Warrior is super bad ass.

EDIT: Has anyone gotten Sebastian yet?
    Last edited by HiiMFaTaL; 03-16-2011 at 02:57 PM.

I agree. Plus it helps if you had a badass sword and put something like the, forgive me if i got the name wrong, devastation rune in it. Im not sure if i got the name right but it increases all damage done

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by II Recanz II View Post
    Biggest WTF moment.
    Agreed... dammit Anders.

~Kuhblam

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Honestly I didn't expect that Anders would do that I thought he was actually trying to fix himself but then WTF BOOM!

After what happened with Anders one of the things I was thinking was more than a WTF. There was numerous times where I could have used the help of something that powerful but he decided to not use it til now

After watching the Destiny trailer i wanted to have that ability to rip people apart but sadly you cant

Thread Information