Itz Sparky Sig Project Request

Hey i was requested another sig made so that i can post it on my FB profile, showing how cool, fun, and friendly FC can be to people that want to join.

Render/Stock Image: http://kendelyzer.files.wordpress.co...8402108333.jpg

Text: "The Power of the Empire" [Bottom Left Corner]

Specific Size: Normal Sig size and a FC rank size (On the FC Rank Size, Text: Helghan Veteran)

Specific Colors: Keep the Same Colors, but increase the light spector of the sig and rank size.

Other Comments: Can you please make the Sig look futuristic and the Rank Size look like a FC rank please. Thats all i really ask for. This is my last sig for the year. Also put this also on the rank and sig size please:
    http://th01.deviantart.net/fs40/300W...Darsephtan.jpg

"Creativity is always a leap of faith. You're faced with a blank page, blank easel, or empty stage".

Re: Itz Sparky Sig Project Request

If you want to use it as a cover photo, I suggest making it much larger (the actual specs can be found online via Google).
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Sig for Facebook? I'm a bit lost.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

I have my reasons for facebook wise

"Creativity is always a leap of faith. You're faced with a blank page, blank easel, or empty stage".

Thread Information