Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No more Manatory Kinect!

Well. Idk if I should be pleased or shake my head. Microsoft has been changing so much since E3 it is almost unbelievable. They are either listening to the public gamers or really hurting on their pre-orders.

Either way, the kinect was my biggest peeve, and even though they have yet to announce a kinectless version of the console... I would not be surprised if they announced one at Gamescom. However... I still will not be able to get one on Day One because I'm still sticking with the PS4. But... Now I will most likely get one later if they ever announce a kinectless version.

I'm shocked.

http://ign.com/articles/2013/08/12/x...ct-to-function

http://kotaku.com/xbox-one-wont-actu...oso-1113142909

UPDATE: Still looks like it will come with the system. Why? Beyond me. Oh well.
    Last edited by RaZ Vader; 08-12-2013 at 08:55 PM.

Re: No more Manatory Kinect!

Oh well, mine will still always be plugged in.

REDWATCH VETERAN

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Crossfire View Post
    Oh well, mine will still always be plugged in.

^
    I'll tell your right now the NSA, CIA, FBI, MI6, KGB, etc... Will have no interest in my gaming activities.

Quote Originally Posted by UNLUCKY NUM13ER View Post
    ^
    I'll tell your right now the NSA, CIA, FBI, MI6, KGB, etc... Will have no interest in my gaming activities.
    But I want the NSA to listen to me. If they hear my complaints about the government enough maybe they'll actually take to my ideas. Considering the NSA is the only part of the government that listens it's better than writing my local congressman

REDWATCH VETERAN

Blog Posts

im getting an xb-1. I. need. halo. in malife.
    Fight fast, Fight hard- Fighting Falcons

Name: Kane J Haytham
    Skills: Guerrila Warfare, Night Engagements, Demolition
    Personal Equipment: M52B Marine Battle Armor
    In Command Of:Imperial Marine x 665 (uninjured) 56 (injured)
    Imperial Sniper x23
    Imperial Ground Officer x 37
    M52B Marine Battle Armor x 721

Name: Sergei Volosheninov
    Skills: space piloting, large scale naval combat, atmospheric piloting
    Personal Equipment:Body Suit
    In Command Of: 1 Imperial Pilot(s), 1 Space Suits(s)
    some one's gonna have to tell me if I screwed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea
    I live for ribbing Silko. He's like the site bear. Every once in a while, he'll come out of his interweb cave and when that happens, you need to take some shots before he disappears into hibernation again. I meant cheap shots, but I can see how that could be misconstrued as a hunting metaphor. I don't want to hunt Silko.
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey
    Hee-haw motherf*****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silko
    Bitch please. I already beat it and moved on to the next castle.
    I'm the king of the chatbox.

The NSA crap that people are talking about was never my issue. Just a piece of hardware that I didn't want was forced on me.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vader View Post
    The NSA crap that people are talking about was never my issue. Just a piece of hardware that I didn't want was forced on me.
    It's forced on you so that fragmentation does not occur and allows for amazing experiences on the Xbox One (plus 100% adoption on the peripheral will give developers incentive to develop features for it).
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vader View Post
    think of it this way, if half the 3DS didn't have touch screen capabilities their would be significantly less games that use touch screen stuff because people would be like "well if we dont have that anyone with a 3ds can play it, not just the people with touch screen's" now personally i dont use the touch screen during games, too annoying, and its pretty useless to me, but it allows more interesting games to be made and occasionally a game will have a cool feature that uses the touch screen and i use it for that. Gives me the option to use it

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

When I see these "games" with kinect being the highlight, and it actually works well. Then I'll be excited.

Thread Information