Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Surpise FC!

SURPRISE FORERUNNER CONFLICT

Hello once again everyone!

Here we are at another MASSIVE moment for our community and in particular, our lore and back story. Hopefully many of you have checked out the Official Forerunner Conflict Lore section of our main forum boards and read up on our back story. With everything from who you fight for, why you fight, and the events that shaped where our story is today, why wouldn't you? Send a night, grab a drink, and immerse yourself in our Forerunner Conflict world. Once you've read the fictional stories and learned what's happened, you'll find yourself asking for more. Who was the leader that defied orders to save a friend? When did R.E.D.D. and B.L.U.E. work together to defeat a common threat? That's when you come here. You just read a short story on the forums about a battle on a distant world and want to know more? You bet, come here...

THE OFFICIAL FORERUNNER CONFLICT LORE WIKI

Composed within this wiki is the entire fictional universe of Forerunner Conflict. From characters who changed the shape of the war to the battles that rocked systems for years, everything is contained within these files. With the wiki always being updated with more information the expansion of our story will never end. Not only will the story move forward over time, but now everyone can be immortalized within our history.

Every member of our community will have the option of creating and writing their own character biography to submit and have posted within the wiki, thus allowing them to always have a place in our history no matter how big or small of a role they play. Be them a simple enlisted member who simply enjoys playing, to multiple year veterans who've put forth hours of service, anyone can have their place.

This isn't for just people and characters however...

From battle results we create fiction stories of their importance, who they were fought by and where. As the community moves on and changes so will our storyline as promised. This is the biggest step our community has ever taken in putting a serious effort into managing, recording, and immortalizing out story and our members who helped write it. This is the Lore of Forerunner Conflict, our epic, our story to tell.

As I leave the community on Xbox Live to peruse life goals and careers, this project of our lore is my gift to a community that has done so much more for me than it realizes. I look forward to continuing to expand and improve on our story.

I invite you all to help me write it one page at a time.

Some of you older guys may notice I've taken the liberty of adding you "basic" stuff. Check it over, if it's good great, if not let me know and we'll get it changed. I know most of you well enough to get an idea of where you'd like to "sit" per-say. Those older folks who aren't already in (Spartan, Pheonix, etc) it's because I'm not sure which faction you prefer so keep on reading and get yourself in there!

Also folks please be aware that this is an on-going project. This is simply framework and a few important pieces of meat to a much larger entity. However with me being gone for a few weeks before I can get back onto the forums with you all, I decided releasing this now as it is will hopefully inspire some of you to begin writing.

If you'd like to add either a short story, your own character, or something like like a unit, check out this thread here for details!

Forever faithful and thankful,

Cody
    "GhostHammer"

P.S. - For those of you wondering, the dance video will be up Friday Morning

Blog Posts

Re: Surpise FC!

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHammer View Post
    the dance video will be up Friday Morning

Blog Posts

Hahahaha Coda, you better make a surprise appearance in the video as a stripper cop.

Also Cody, may I add DDDDDDDD Been waiting for something like this for some time. Awesome work.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

Cody your service to FC is priceless. Your guidance to the new REDD leadership, the FC lore, Wiki, and the all mighty dance video. It's gunna suck not having you around on xbox. But everything you have done for us will not be soon forgotten.

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

Great job with everything Ghost. You've definitely made your mark in FC with all of your work and dedication. And now we have you to thank even more for this great gift that will make FC even more enjoyable. Hope everything goes well for you.

This is awesome ghost. I'll try and write something to add.

REDWATCH VETERAN

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHammer View Post
    About damn time!

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

The Beast Within
    The Original Space Cat
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHammer

Now with Low Level Radiation!

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

WHERE IS THE VIDEO! also, great work like usual Cody!

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Blog Posts

Well Cody shipped off and didn't get time to post the video link so he asked me too. It's so good xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Thread Information