Thread: BF3 OBS Testing

BF3 OBS Testing

Quick update on my streaming situation:

I was not at all impressed with XSplit's capabilities of game-streaming (without having to pay money for the full version) so I am now testing out Open Broadcaster Software.

After a few tweaks learning how to use the system, it's not bad (and it doesn't drop frames like XSplit was). It's not as smooth as I want it yet, but it's a multitude better than XSplit's free version. I'll soon be adding my lovely voice into the livestream (so you can hear me rage about how I suck on PC), so you can look forward to that in the future!

I'll be continuing to tweak the settings to try and get the best output from my PC, but for now, I'll leave you to the two games I played this afternoon on Noshahr Canals.

http://www.twitch.tv/maxdoggy/b/449279877
    http://www.twitch.tv/maxdoggy/b/449287369

I'll be updating this thread as I continue to tweak my settings until I get something I really like.

Thanks!!
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Violent by Design

Re: BF3 OBS Testing

Here are my settings, you can adjust bitrate for your upload speed.

Blog Posts

Just throwing this out there, how has max not made a post about the open beta for BF4 for all systems?

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    Just throwing this out there, how has max not made a post about the open beta for BF4 for all systems?
    I tweeted about it on my personal twitter and on the @FC_GamingNews twitter feed. Lol.

Thanks for the post, bl4yze! I'm going to keep trying to stream in 1080p, but if that doesn't help I'll downscale like you have.
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Currently streaming BF3 at http://www.twitch.tv/maxdoggy

Join me (and eventually bl4yze!)!

Thread Information