Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

Re: War on the horizon?

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post

oh yeah, cause that worked so well before. Nah, finland's got this.
    Two front war never helps.

et ducit mundum per luce

China wouldn't fight the US, our economies are so intertwined right now that a war with the US means a collapse of their economy.

REDWATCH VETERAN

In other words. The United States is running out of oil...

well, if it does turn out to be something, looks like i picked the right side in fc cause i've gotten some practice at killing reds ;P
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vader View Post
    In other words. The United States is running out of oil...
    Far from it. America has actually yet to use even a fraction of their oil. They split there oil into three categories, Public use, Military Use, and the rest being shipped into government warehouses.

^That can be the only possible way because if you look at the amounts of oil we get from other countries and how much of our own private big business get it is the only way that could possibly make sense of where all the oil went.

I did some research about this topic with my Class not too long ago. And we had to do all the math and everything else which kinda sucked I wont lie but it was good quality info.

The idea that we are attacking them for oil could be a secondary reason because we are needy when it comes to oil so yea. But I doubt we would use Oil as a primary reason to possibly get into a huge conflict we might be getting in.

Creator of Vanquish
    #BlameFuzzy

[12:58:35 AM] Silky Tits: Fuzz
    [12:58:46 AM] Silky Tits: Have you ever eaten shit?
    [12:59:02 AM] Greg: Well I have listened to your words for so long

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Crossfire View Post
    China wouldn't fight the US, our economies are so intertwined right now that a war with the US means a collapse of their economy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapsive View Post
    Far from it. America has actually yet to use even a fraction of their oil. They split there oil into three categories, Public use, Military Use, and the rest being shipped into government warehouses.

^That can be the only possible way because if you look at the amounts of oil we get from other countries and how much of our own private big business get it is the only way that could possibly make sense of where all the oil went.

I did some research about this topic with my Class not too long ago. And we had to do all the math and everything else which kinda sucked I wont lie but it was good quality info.

The idea that we are attacking them for oil could be a secondary reason because we are needy when it comes to oil so yea. But I doubt we would use Oil as a primary reason to possibly get into a huge conflict we might be getting in.
    What these two said. China is full of shit, if they attacked us they would wound their economy just as badly as they would wound ours. This isn't about oil, this is just a massive game of chicken. Which major power player is going to turn left first. The real threat in all this is Iran. While ultimately we would kick the shit out of Iran, it would be very long and bloody. Plus Iran could pull others into the fight.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    What these two said. China is full of shit, if they attacked us they would wound their economy just as badly as they would wound ours. This isn't about oil, this is just a massive game of chicken. Which major power player is going to turn left first. The real threat in all this is Iran. While ultimately we would kick the shit out of Iran, it would be very long and bloody. Plus Iran could pull others into the fight.
    When the sensationalism cools down with everyone, we'll see that this is the most likely outcome. Individual nations have been using the UN as a bitching post for over a decade now. All talks of major action and hostility are nothing but barking.

But it's not 100% unlikely that someone is gonna jump the wrong gun. That's what freaks me out. Eventually we escalate too high.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    Iran is begging for an excuse to wipe Israel off of the planet. They're hoping this will be it.

Also, British Parliament shot down David Cameron's plans to strike Syria with the US and France.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    When the sensationalism cools down with everyone, we'll see that this is the most likely outcome. Individual nations have been using the UN as a bitching post for over a decade now. All talks of major action and hostility are nothing but barking.

But it's not 100% unlikely that someone is gonna jump the wrong gun. That's what freaks me out. Eventually we escalate too high.
    This talk of Armageddon is also very very unlikely. The nations that have nuclear weapons are aware that they will never actually get to use them. Why? Mutually assured destruction. The only way we will see a nuclear fallout is if nations like Iran or North Korea or other extreme fanatical states gain nuclear armament. Which if they ever do every nation who has some sense will rain down upon them. This also means Russia and China. They know that if NK or Iran ever got their crazy ass hands on a useable nuke, life as we know it will end. So this talk of WWIII and the end of all life is mostly just paranoia and fear. No current nation is stupid enough for fire a nuke, what possible gain could they get from it?

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Thread Information