Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

Re: War on the horizon?

Ghosthammer sent this to me a while back. I thought I'd share it here. Makes me feel a little better Seeing us as #1 and Brittan/France not far behind.

Also I noticed Iran, who is the 3rd biggest supporter of Syria is pretty far down the list.

World's Strongest Militaries

The only conflict here is that China and Russia agree that whatever attack the UN makes on the middle east will cause the middle east to automatically cut off any trade with the other nations, forget about the attacks they will make for a second. Russia and China rely on those resources which is why they do not wish to jeopardize the trade route. That is mainly why they walked out, a journalist doesn't need to tell me that.

Now, if this so happens, we cannot say for sure that China and Russia will attack us, remember we are still allies so there is different possibilities. However, as soon as the middle east break open against Israel, the UN is now obligated to war, something Russia and China will most likely not support us in.

In the possibility that Russia and China stay away, our only threat would be those middle east countries, which in all honesty will not be too bad. The remaining UN nations can easily contain this threat and force an end sooner than believed. What we do not know, however, is how Russia and China will act at the end, they will be unharmed and fresh, ready to take advantage.

In the possibility that Russia and China retaliate against the UN. We don't necessarily have to say we're fucked. I believe their heads are level enough to keep a nuclear war out of reach. Just as we don't want to loose everything, they don't want to either, just as we say they're crazy, they are most likely thinking the same about us. This might just be and intense stair down and maybe a few battles, apart from the middle east war, that would most likely end in a treaty.

Remember how much China and Russia still need us, we are their highest consumers.

I am nervous about this though, a lot of shit can happen. A lot of shit can happen quick.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UNLUCKY NUM13ER View Post
    Ghosthammer sent this to me a while back. I thought I'd share it here. Makes me feel a little better Seeing us as #1 and Brittan/France not far behind.

Also I noticed Iran, who is the 3rd biggest supporter of Syria is pretty far down the list.

World's Strongest Militaries
    Interesting list

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

US response to Russia and China:

I created Hill 30

Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

We should just sick Germany onto Russia :p

But humor aside, nothings going to happen. The Security Council has too much to lose in a world war over an insignificant country like Syria.

et ducit mundum per luce

Ain't nothing sadder than a small time reporter trying to scare people into taking his shitty story seriously.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Forerunner of Fire and Divinity PhoenixPrime's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: wsxphoenix

This is more serious than North Korea putting on its little show earlier this year. I don't understand Russia. Or China. They're on the crazy train too.

The reason they are behaving this way is threefold:

1). They fear the US having control of oil-producing countries, like they did with Iraq. They're afraid that we'll choose to make Syria a client state this time, and not give them back their government entirely. They won't just take us by our word on it.

2). The Cold War isn't exactly over, just the arms race. Russian and Chinese distrust isn't a thing of the past. They see us striking Syria in the Middle-East as a way of moving our influence closer and closer to their doorstep. Syria represents serious and extreme economic crisis for them, and a way out of ours. They don't like that.

3). The fear of growing empires is still quite possible in the world. Just because western civilization has halted their need for empire, doesn't mean they think that we won't do it. Frankly, I've got my doubts about that as well.

But humor aside, nothings going to happen. The Security Council has too much to lose in a world war over an insignificant country like Syria.
    Don't bet on that. Proxy wars are nothing new. There's no way we'll see a war on the western homefront. Gone are those days. But having a war between these countries on Syrian soil is entirely possible and probable.

If we declare another war, I'm enlisting that day.

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

Monday: 4:30-6:30
    Tuesday: 8:00-6:00
    Wednesday: 4:30-6:30
    Thursday: 8:00-11:30 & 3:00-6:30
    Friday: 9:30-6:30

Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    Won't be anything left to gain after this.
    "War doesn't determine who is right, only who is left" --Bertrand Russell
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." --Albert Einstein.
    Fight fast, Fight hard- Fighting Falcons

Name: Kane J Haytham
    Skills: Guerrila Warfare, Night Engagements, Demolition
    Personal Equipment: M52B Marine Battle Armor
    In Command Of:Imperial Marine x 665 (uninjured) 56 (injured)
    Imperial Sniper x23
    Imperial Ground Officer x 37
    M52B Marine Battle Armor x 721

Name: Sergei Volosheninov
    Skills: space piloting, large scale naval combat, atmospheric piloting
    Personal Equipment:Body Suit
    In Command Of: 1 Imperial Pilot(s), 1 Space Suits(s)
    some one's gonna have to tell me if I screwed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea
    I live for ribbing Silko. He's like the site bear. Every once in a while, he'll come out of his interweb cave and when that happens, you need to take some shots before he disappears into hibernation again. I meant cheap shots, but I can see how that could be misconstrued as a hunting metaphor. I don't want to hunt Silko.
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey
    Hee-haw motherf*****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silko
    Bitch please. I already beat it and moved on to the next castle.
    I'm the king of the chatbox.

Quote Originally Posted by OcR Yehsus View Post

oh yeah, cause that worked so well before. Nah, finland's got this.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Thread Information