Co-Op Awesome| Splinter Cell: Blacklist

I put the cooperative modes of Splinter Cell to the test in an awesome fashion (hence the name, get it? I'm so funny.).

Watch, like, and subscribe!
    Thanks!

Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Re: Co-Op Awesome| Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Co-Op Awesome: Episode 2 is now on teh interwebz for your enjoyment! You now have something to do tonight because battles are cancelled! Lol.

Thanks for watching!

The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Episode 3 is now available! This episode features a shoot-out in the Swiss Embassy and my computer crashing! lol

Enjoy!

Blog Posts

Been thinking about getting this game. Gamestop is doing a thing where if I turn in two games I can get it 10 bucks so I am debating it

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    Been thinking about getting this game. Gamestop is doing a thing where if I turn in two games I can get it 10 bucks so I am debating it
    I really enjoyed the campaign. The coop is good. The multiplayer is better.

It's your money, though.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    I really enjoyed the campaign. The coop is good. The multiplayer is better.

It's your money, though.
    One of the biggest things at this point is should I still buy games for the 360. At some point I will be going to the XONE.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    One of the biggest things at this point is should I still buy games for the 360. At some point I will be going to the XONE.
    If you're worried about that, then, I would suggest renting it (if possible via Blockbuster or GameFly) or getting it on Black Friday for PC or X360 or something.

Thread Information