Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Livestreams
    View Channel: gamexsolid

Lightbulb Forerunner Conflict Heroes

Greetings Forerunner Conflict. Brave here. With the most recent event tied to our awesome community we as members of the community must take action to see continue to see it prosper. I'd read around the forums, overlooked the ideas, and also heard everyone out on their proposals. It seems the ultimate news everyone is on edge about hearing is what will Forerunner Conflict be a week from now.

BLUE has been left with a dreadful decision to make. Sacrifice a squad to help balance the war or Shuffle Multiple Squads around between the Armies. I've been apart of the awesome sweeps being done by BLUE. There was no doubt that this war there is an imbalance. Every time I looked at the stat book it was bittersweet. I loved that we were winning maps. Hated the onslaught. I joined BLUE for the sole purpose to give the other Army close matches. I created a squad and it has met my expectations and is continuing to go beyond them. I left REDD because there has been no change. The higher ups would abuse their power by saying what they wanted when they wanted and your chain of command didn't have the spine to believe that some new guy actually knew what he was talking about when something did not sit right. Going BLUE I was given opportunities that I'd of never saw in REDD Army any time soon. Without the small chance BLUE gave me to lead my own squad and to actually prove I have what it takes to make a thriving unit, I was on my way out of the community.

There will be conflict in the community hence the name. However, there's a line to when someone speaks up and says this isn't right. With BlackGuard, I had seen the other side of the Conflict. Getting destroyed by Legacy time after time and week after week. REDWATCH had spirit. They loved this community and actually make the community more than something than just show up on Sunday or just practice. The guys had spirit and never once gave up. I wanted to go BLUE to give REDD some of their best Halo matches played and so far everyone I've spoken too has looked forward to their matches against BlackGuard instead of fearing them or automatically considering us an easy win. The matches I've experienced personally have been close and decided upon what happens in the last sixty seconds of the match. That is what FC should be about. Those matches that make you scream victory and the one's where you know your team gave it their all win or lose. BlackGuard was and always will be a casual team. Everyone was welcome to join our ranks. The ones we attracted were outstanding players. Not only was BlackGuard blessed with outstanding individuals but we also were given an amazing Army to work with. An Army dealing with losing the last war and trying to figure out where they went wrong. To say BLUE's success is solely due to Violent By Design and 2nd Nature's Transfer is an insult to all of those members in HC who actually make this Army run like clockwork. They organize practices, they actually check to make sure Squad Leaders are doing their duties as opposed to just blowing it off and hoping for the best. (Not saying REDD does that)

This community is due to fall apart without appropriate action. I'm willing to go back to REDD and hopefully give BLUE a run for their money and actually give REDD a fighting chance. I've been back and forth on this since seeing the threads last night. I'm upset because I can't enjoy the victories or great times with the Army that actually gave someone a shot and actually believed in what BlackGuard stood for. With all of this said. I will be talking to my field marshall today, and hopefully get word back on this. I've talked to each of my squad mates and they do not like that they won't be able to celebrate a BLUE Victory and now it seems like the last 6 weeks have been for nothing. The decision was uncontested. They are willing to do what's right for the community. They want to be the heroes. I hope this is what REDD is looking for. I will do my best to help make this war a better experience for everyone. Thank you BLUE. Thank you Jam Cliché for giving me the opportunity to actually lead a unit the way I wanted to. Big thanks to BlackHawk for making this all possible. To the rest of BLUE Army. Thank you so much for making the beginning of this war a fun one. I'll see you all Sunday. Best of luck to everyone.

BLACKGUARD

We will never quit. We will never stop. We will never give up!
    My Game is Well... Solid.
    Train as you would fight. All soldiers are entitled to outstanding leadership. I will provide that leadership.

Re: Forerunner Conflict Heroes

#IceCream4BlackGuard because now we offer ice cream.

I am pleased to say I will be fighting for the REDD army.
    Last edited by Synaster Wolf; 09-03-2013 at 07:26 PM.

Now people will stop whining, right?

Blog Posts

My Name is Dunbar.

Thanks

FC Podcast Co-Host
    Useless without Jam

Although I admire BlackGuard's integrity and willingness to switch armies, BlackGuard leaving will not end all the problems. We shall see what happens at the meeting tonight.

"Toast was a pointless invention from the Dark Ages. Toast was an implement of torture that caused all those subjected to it to regurgitate in verbal form the sins and crimes of their past lives. Toast was a ritual item devoured by fetishists in the belief that it would enhance their kinetic and sexual powers. Toast cannot be explained by any rational means.
    Toast is me. I am Toast."

Nice playing with you man and wish you and your squad the best of luck.

Violent by Design

Quote Originally Posted by Ambient Black View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyxa View Post

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ambient Black View Post
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jyxa View Post
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Thread Information