Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Violent by Design

Exclamation REVIEW YOUR GAMEPLAY

Black ZR1 brought up a good point in the 2nd "Let's be gentlemen" thread, and gave me a pretty good idea. Myself and UnfolderFreedom will breakdown gameplay from anyone that sends us videos who we think will have some valuable information to learn.

About 6 months ago Corbin (Unfolder) broke down 2 or 3 of my Throwdown games and brought up some priceless info that has made me a much better player since then. Now Corbin and myself want to pass on some info, and hopefully help some players get better at not only Halo, but almost all FPS and other games that require tactical awareness. These ideas translate to Counter-Strike, CoD, DayZ almost anything strategic.

Anyways, reply to this thread if you'd like your gameplay broken down IN DEPTH about what you and your squad can improve on.

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

Re: REVIEW YOUR GAMEPLAY

I'm sure you know Guzzie did this too on Reach. This is a really good idea for the community as a whole instead of just one army in particular. If I can find a saved game I may submit one.

Violent by Design

Quote Originally Posted by UNLUCKY NUM13ER View Post
    I'm sure you know Guzzie did this too on Reach. This is a really good idea for the community as a whole instead of just one army in particular. If I can find a saved game I may submit one.
    Guzzie may do some too, but he isn't online to confirm right now.

Lol @ Unfolder instead of Unfolded.

I like this idea coming back!
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Violent by Design

I got some gameplay. Both good and bad. Is there a good way to submit our gameplay? I know I can just talk to you guys but maybe for those not so blessed.
    #GoGreen

i'll def have some game play footage to send to you guys

Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire
    "literally you are just like the lasky to master chief. after encountering me and joing bellator you worked your way to the top. now look. your a commander and i now call YOU sir. just like the story line." -- JOHN 117 POMC

i agree with this topic, i will submit when i have decent gameplay.

Violent by Design
    Blog Posts

I am now the highest Priest in CorbiN' the Boyz, his training made me better and it will make you better as well.

"i wouldn't have known about the 0 spread DMR if it wasnt for CnB training" ~ Blayze
    "nothing like butt sex with a lip of dip" ~ Blayze

Violent by Design

Both game plays are uploaded to my fileshare. Both labeled v4 slayer. One game play is when my team just wrecked some kids(on simplex) and the other one is when I get destroyed(on Onyx).
    #GoGreen

If you are going to submit a gameplay, try to be of an average or poor game instead of a really good game you had. Preferably against better players. You will learn a whole lot more. That's just my advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by THExSPIDERMAN View Post
    Such is life.

Reach Tage

Thread Information