Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    FC Podcast Co-Host
    Useless without Jam

The Official FC Podcast: Episode 18 (Insert Catchy, Smartass Titile Here)

Hey guys. Here's is this week's podcast. From now on, these will be coming out on Fridays with the Newscast coming out on Mondays. That's right, Other communities don't get double the awesomeness in one week. But you will! Lucky you.

Your embed good sirs and madams:

And your links:

Youtube

iTunes

Podomatic

And if you click here, you will get taken to the little article we have on the Georgian Guidestones.

Oh, and before I let you all go. Please, be a dear, and send us in some damn listener mail! Questions this week are as follows:
    1. Which apocalypse do you find most likely to happen?
    2. How do you think it will play out, ie. aftermath?
    3. What would you want to happen as a result of the apocalypse? (note, this is different from what you think would happen)

And someone please make us some new art? Audio or visual. For the contest. Because we are just sitting on (the equivalent of) 800 MSP here.

Until I start seeing some love from the listeners, I will refrain from telling you to "Stay Classy" at the end of my posts. You obviously don't love Max and me enough to deserve it :'(

"Toast was a pointless invention from the Dark Ages. Toast was an implement of torture that caused all those subjected to it to regurgitate in verbal form the sins and crimes of their past lives. Toast was a ritual item devoured by fetishists in the belief that it would enhance their kinetic and sexual powers. Toast cannot be explained by any rational means.
    Toast is me. I am Toast."

Re: The Official FC Podcast: Episode 18 (Insert Catchy, Smartass Titile Here)

when i hear the opening theme....

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vader View Post
    when i hear the opening theme....

Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    You were probably doing that for the outro as well (especially during my outro). :P
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

FC Podcast Co-Host
    Useless without Jam

Shameless self bump; not sure if everyone knows of the new schedule.

'Tis not shameless! 'Tis necessary!
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    You were probably doing that for the outro as well (especially during my outro). :P
    That gif actually follows along to the outro music surprising well.

What song was that anyway?
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    That gif actually follows along to the outro music surprising well.

What song was that anyway?
    "Hundred Level" by JDK and Rey. Their music and their new EP is free. JDK and Rey are Michigan football players. JDK was a backup quarterback that graduated last year and Rey is currently a Senior Wide Receiver (who made Michigan's first touchdown this year on a blocked punt). They're awesome!

/fanboy

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Only those who attempted to follow my birthday request will survive the singularity event, by the way.

Just so everyone knows.
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Only those who attempted to follow my birthday request will survive the singularity event, by the way.

Just so everyone knows.
    So all of Legacy will survive!

(BlackGuard & RW Romeo, too)

Thread Information