Why the Podcast Should Be Eliminated

There are many problems of the FC Podcast. I will list the various problems below.

- No Black People. There has been not one black person on the podcast and this makes me believe toast is one of the biggest bigots of FC.

- Never talk about pods. It is a podcast ffs and you don't even mention pods in any of your episodes. You guys really need to step it up.

- Animal is a co-host. Do you even have standards anymore? A freaking dog is carrying this show while a piece of a bread is just sitting there. I am surprised that dog hasn't eaten the piece of toast yet.

- No hookers. What year is this 1774? WHERE THE HOOKERS AT?

- Refusal to acknowledge viewers. This one is big. They need to involve some sort of feedback for the podcast such as view mail, comments, responding via message board, etc.

- More cowbell. The lack of cowbell is very disturbing.

- Pee Wee Herman laugh. One of the hosts needs to do a pee wee herman chuckle here and there to keep the audience on their feet.

- Intro song needs to be "We didn't start the fire" by Billy Joel and one episode both hosts must sing it.

- Lastly can we not use the word "the" in the podcast? It is overused and frankly a little cliche.

Anyway you guys are doing I guess an "Ok" job. You made the right choice by firing Gunny because of that sex scandal, both maxdoggy was a bold decision to make him your co-host.

Re: Why the Podcast Should Be Eliminated

Quote Originally Posted by THExSPIDERMAN View Post
    Such is life.

Reach Tage

I agree with blackhawk completely. also, you guys need to stop using the word "it", very annoying to hear.

Did I hear bring back FC radio?
    "No More Miss Nice Bear Time To Bring Out My Claws"

Violent by Design
    Blog Posts

Asian Hookers, a lot of Asian hookers. WHAT ARE WE JUST A BUNCH OF WHITE NERD HALO PLAYERS?! WHERE DA YELLOW GIRLS AT!
    (plus I got a thing for Asians, Blackcock knows too well)

"i wouldn't have known about the 0 spread DMR if it wasnt for CnB training" ~ Blayze
    "nothing like butt sex with a lip of dip" ~ Blayze

FC Podcast Co-Host
    Useless without Jam

Wanna know the sad part? Our viewership has been declining. The Podcast is a shadow of its former self. Not saying Blackhawk's comments were in any way valid (see Highlight's mesmerizing gif here), but if anyone does have any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.

"Toast was a pointless invention from the Dark Ages. Toast was an implement of torture that caused all those subjected to it to regurgitate in verbal form the sins and crimes of their past lives. Toast was a ritual item devoured by fetishists in the belief that it would enhance their kinetic and sexual powers. Toast cannot be explained by any rational means.
    Toast is me. I am Toast."

Blog Posts

I suggest dedicating each ep to me. Then maybe I'll watch. Maybe

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Thread Information