Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Resignation

Violent by Design
    Blog Posts

My Resignation

FFS *Resignation FML

Hey FC members! I have some sad news and happy news for some of you. I have decided that I am going to quit playing video games starting today or sometime this week. I just got accepted to the college of my dreams with the graduate program that I want to work on getting into. I know I told a few people I may quit soon, but I decided now is a good a time as any. I really don't want to quit xbox, but looking at what I am going to be doing for the next 6+ years, it is something I must do. I am really going to miss you all, especially CorbiN' the Boyz and VbD. I really enjoyed playing all of the battles and going undefeated in my first and last REDD war. People I would like to thank for all the good times.

Guzziestyle - I know I gave you a hard time, but we both knew we were joking around. We always had fun, even if we just trolled each other for hours.

Highlight - Always had good times with you playing in the wars and talking to you. Good times talking to you and all of VbD.

Unfolded - My leader, god, hero, fearless man. I always enjoyed trolling Guzzie about how amazing CorbiN' the Boyz compared to VbD. Good times playing objective and fucking around with the re-gen and odd ball.

TheCraftyBeaver - You will always be my best Halo partner ever. I enjoyed going to the Chicago AGL event with you, even though we got fucked over. We never got into a fight, always viewed you as my best online friend a guy could have.

Fuzzy - Watch out for demon children, you never know when they may eat your soul...

RedWatch- Work hard, beat the blue, worship Corbin. Words of advice.

Also, for the CorbiN' the Boyz practice, talk to Unfolded or Highlight. I will not be running it this week or ever, sorry =/.

To anyone who I did not mention - Keep on gaming hard, and have all the fun you can. To anyone I offended, I apologize. To anyone to offended me, I forgive you. With that being said, goodbye FC and Xbox. I will miss you all.
    Last edited by Prof Blastoise; 03-18-2013 at 10:17 AM.

"i wouldn't have known about the 0 spread DMR if it wasnt for CnB training" ~ Blayze
    "nothing like butt sex with a lip of dip" ~ Blayze

Re: My Regination

Wow man, I don't know what to say. I'll definitely miss you man, as will many others. We had some great times and even greater laughs. For sure keep in touch, you have my number. If you ever do decide to come back for any reason, VbD will welcome you with open arms. Best of luck with your future endevours and congrats on getting into your top choice school; I know you will do great.

Once VbD, always VbD.

love always,

~GuzzieStyle

P.S. nice signature
    "Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear"

-ZERO SHOTS MISSING-

WH PS ICoH CM DS S EB VC IV

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Livestreams
    View Channel: gamexsolid

:'( Sadly... This is a decision I may have to make soon. Working toward the college of my dreams. Goodluck man.
    BLACKGUARD

We will never quit. We will never stop. We will never give up!
    My Game is Well... Solid.
    Train as you would fight. All soldiers are entitled to outstanding leadership. I will provide that leadership.

This is why college is bad

One does not simply, quit video games and FC in one day.

But I wish you luck. See ya again soon

Good luck with your future endeavors, Blast.

May I ask what those future endeavors are at your number one school?
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Fabled Legendary Member
    I Like Turtles!
    I Live in an Igloo!
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prof Blastoise View Post
    Fuzzy - Watch out for demon children, you never know when they may eat your soul...
    Thank you for the advice, I will make sure I keep my eyes peeled.

Sad to see a fellow turtle leave, if you ever want you can borrow my shell. ;(
    "Do you guys know how hard it is to masturbate with you all talking!" - UNLUCKY

Former Field Marshal of both the REDD and BLUE
    Creator of 21st Degree and the Resistance
    7 victories fought and lead

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Thank you for the advice, I will make sure I keep my eyes peeled.

Sad to see a fellow turtle leave, if you ever want you can borrow my shell. ;(
    You're not a turtle

Violent by Design
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk570 View Post
    You're not a turtle
    That's like saying you're not Asian.

"i wouldn't have known about the 0 spread DMR if it wasnt for CnB training" ~ Blayze
    "nothing like butt sex with a lip of dip" ~ Blayze

I hope you'll be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof Blastoise View Post
    That's like saying you're not Asian.

Quote Originally Posted by THExSPIDERMAN View Post
    Such is life.

Reach Tage

Thread Information