Post FC Seasons Event

FC Seasons
    FC Seasons is a tournament for each new season that comes. Mainly the seasons like fall, winter, spring, and summer. The prizes are probably going to be microsoft points, membership cards, or vcash (Have to talk to Myhthonian about it). Any how, the first season is Fall and i have alot of idea's for this tournament this season, but the main season that we are trying to reach is Winter. This is when i bring the big prizes in. Also, in each season, their shall be a total of 5 tournaments in each season. Some tournaments in that season will not have major prizes like microsoft points or live membership. Basically will be earning vcash during those lower tournaments.

Captains
    There can be only a total of 3 captains. The captains job is to host the lobby, and make sure each team or player has everything prepared and ready for battle. If the captain doesn't do his job, you can pick another captain of your choice.

Rules
    1. There will be no teabagging
    2. Treat other players as you want to be treated (Meaning no trolling)
    3. Their shall be no changing of the gametype settings. If setting s are changed, it will be end up terminated from the tournament.
    4. If lag appears in the first 3 minutes of the game. The host can end the game and restart it over.
    5. If any team mate doesn't even try to help his team and sit's back inside the game. Contact a captain, and see if he can handle the problem.
    6. Have fun! (LOL)

Times/Dates
    The time and date will also be part of the poll. So you can choose what time you want the first tournament and the date of it.

If you want to sign up for the FC Season Tournament, please comment below or send a pm message to me if you want to particpate. Also, this tournament isn't just for FC members alone, bring your friends along. They don't have to sign up on the website, just message me their names, and i'll placed them on the roster. Also team's will be avaliable in this huge tournament, but that thread of a team creation will come later.

Note if the team leader is not online for the event, the second in command will take hold of the team. We already had some difficulities about leaders not showing up during some tournaments, so best of luck if those second commanders can show also.

"Creativity is always a leap of faith. You're faced with a blank page, blank easel, or empty stage".

FC Podcast Co-Host
    Useless without Jam

Re: FC Seasons Event

Sounds sick, but could we get some more info on it? Team sizes, gametypes, maps, any kind of tournament specifics (ie. must spawn with a Magnum as your secondary, etc.)? Just wanna know how the tournament itself works xD

"Toast was a pointless invention from the Dark Ages. Toast was an implement of torture that caused all those subjected to it to regurgitate in verbal form the sins and crimes of their past lives. Toast was a ritual item devoured by fetishists in the belief that it would enhance their kinetic and sexual powers. Toast cannot be explained by any rational means.
    Toast is me. I am Toast."

Violent by Design

It's a good idea but it's a pain in the ass to run scheduled tournaments :\ with so many people to coordinate and so many schedules it becomes cumbersome. It's turned out that way with the FC Draft, I even offered prizes for that and it ends up being a select few people that actually want to keep it going and the rest just forget about it. Especially with people losing interest in Halo rapidly it's difficult to keep people interested.

I will give more detail on the tournament soon, and how i plan on doing it. Also, bl4yze thanks for the information. I'm trying my best to make a scdehule that can fit everyone needs and likes. I'm hoping you can help me out with this tournament bl4yze, if you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bl4yze View Post
    It's a good idea but it's a pain in the ass to run scheduled tournaments :\ with so many people to coordinate and so many schedules it becomes cumbersome. It's turned out that way with the FC Draft, I even offered prizes for that and it ends up being a select few people that actually want to keep it going and the rest just forget about it. Especially with people losing interest in Halo rapidly it's difficult to keep people interested.
    I'm probably going to make do some of the season tournaments of either Halo 4, Halo Reach, or Halo 3 (If everyone still has it). But mainly, for the first event will start in November.

"Creativity is always a leap of faith. You're faced with a blank page, blank easel, or empty stage".

Blog Posts

Depends when the Winter Tourny is, if I'm out of college then I'm down.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

This sounds similar to my FC All-Stars event :P

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk570 View Post
    This sounds similar to my FC All-Stars event :P
    It might look similar but its during each season. I don't see FC All-Stars during each season

Treat other players as you want to be treated (Meaning no trolling) - that rule is a contradiction for me

i want people to troll me and etc
    HighLight is the best player in vbd.

http://fcwars.net/forums/image.php?u=1093&type=sig  pic&dateline=1375446743

There are going to be some chagnes and update to this

Thread Information