Thread: OC Sig Picture

Blog Posts

OC Sig Picture

1. Render/ Image Stock: Um... don't have one... Here is a reference though... http://lens-views.com/Index/Halo_Leg...ds_blu-ray.jpg
    2. Specific Text: BlazeTokayuma

3. Specific Colors: Blue armored SPARTAN with no helmet, black hair that is spiky, and holding an AR

4. Extra Info: Sorry if this is too much of an order already with no Render image, but could it also be in the anime art style?

Re: OC Sig Picture

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeTokayuma View Post
    1. Render/ Image Stock: Um... don't have one... Here is a reference though... http://lens-views.com/Index/Halo_Leg...ds_blu-ray.jpg
    2. Specific Text: BlazeTokayuma

3. Specific Colors: Blue armored SPARTAN with no helmet, black hair that is spiky, and holding an AR

4. Extra Info: Sorry if this is too much of an order already with no Render image, but could it also be in the anime art style?
    Now you do know that is a marine and placing an AR on this picture is going to be a difficult one. I suggest that you can find another image that i am able to do this request on. I love the idea, which gives me a challenge, but find me a Spartan with open hands. (Meaning able to place anything on his hand.)

"Creativity is always a leap of faith. You're faced with a blank page, blank easel, or empty stage".

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeTokayuma View Post
    ok i'll see what i can do with this

"Creativity is always a leap of faith. You're faced with a blank page, blank easel, or empty stage".

Blog Posts

Thanks.

Choose which one fit's your interest. Sorry if i couldn't get the one you actually wanted. Didn't come out so well, so i decided to find a spartan that i can fix up very well for you. I wasn't able to find an assault rifle render photo for him, but this is the best that i could do. Hope you enjoy it.

Blog Posts

That's awesome man! Thanks.

Thread Information