Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Re: court room- staff officers.

If I am not mistaken, Precursors and Forerunners and Web Admins all have access to the Court Room as well, and BLUE lacks all three of those.

So I wouldn't say that there would be more BLUE opinions.

The difference is that I trust our Precursors and Forerunners and Web Admins, and maybe our Colonels too. Even Silversleek at times.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    Even Silversleek at times.
    >.>

<.<
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post
    In the case of justice and the punishment of offenses, opinions should not matter, nor should it matter whether blue or redd has more voices. If the evidence is there, it's there. If it is not, it's not.
    thats what I go off of
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

LTC and Colonel should, but generally there are a larger portion of majors, with less experience and knowledge.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Blog Posts

I still vote that we set up a separate Department specifically for Court Room issues. Because from my experience, sometimes verdicts just float around and people forget about them, especially the Army that the infracted soldier is in (not saying now, but its happened in the past). People specific to this Department would obviously be trusted members of the community that would decide on infractions and things like that. Because now, nobody holds power to make those calls, its generally just a whoever-talks-the-most-gets-the-say kind of thing, or whatever most the people seem to be agreeing with. There's no definite verdicts or anything because nobody really has a final say.

And yes I am okay with Flag Officers seeing it, I never agreed that Officers shouldn't be able to see it in the first place.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

I think Drill Instructors should be able to see it too.

I'm now leaning no on this.

There are 5 HC for each army, that is something that isn't changing any time soon. Because their are 5 of each this leads to an equal amount for each side when talking about Court room affairs. Granted yes Myth and Spartanbh are in REDD Currently but those people go between armies frequently and should not be counted because after this war who knows where they would go.

These 5 HC spots are not in flux, will not be changing, so there is always 5 people to count on for each army.

When it comes to punishment, even if it is very clear people are more often to defend people from their army, it shouldn't be that way, but everyone knows it to be true. If the voices in the court room get unbalanced I believe this will hurt the process more then help.

I think 10 people is a good number for the procedures, the roles as you described jam are always in flux and there's little we can do about that besides bar them from having a voice in the CR.
    Last edited by Zeta Crossfire; 10-16-2013 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Touch screens suck

REDWATCH VETERAN

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Crossfire View Post
    I'm now leaning no on this.

There are 5 HC for each army, that is something that isn't changing any time soon. Because their are 5 of each this leads to an equal amount for each side when talking about Court room affairs. Granted yes Myth and Spartanbh are in REDD Currently but those people go between armies frequently and should not be counted because after this war who knows where they would go.

These 5 HC spots are not in flux, will not be changing, so there is always 5 people to count on for each army.

When it comes to punishment, even if it is very clear people are more often to defend people from their army, it shouldn't be that way, but everyone knows it to be true. If the voices in the court room get unbalanced I believe this will hurt the process more then help.

I think 10 people is a good number for the procedures, the roles as you described jam are always in flux and there's little we can do about that besides bar them from having a voice in the CR.
    Phoenix says he is drafting up some recommendations to the Accords, maybe we can discuss Court Room access and procedures therein?

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Crossfire View Post
    Soon REDD will be down to only 1 flag officer a COL, no captains through LT COL.

I'm for it, but that would mean more blue opinions in the court room then REDD ones which makes me hesitant to vote for it.
    Which was pretty much the reason why flag officers where removed. At one point BLUE had almost twice the amount of flag officers then REDD did

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Thread Information