Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Webmaster's Update (Holy shit Metkil is alive edition)

Greetings everyone!

Bet you thought you got rid of me, didn't you? Well, you did, almost. Let me get right into what I want to say.

Holy crap, Metkil lives. Where were you?!

Well, if you guys noticed, I disappeared off the radar back in June, shortly after E3. The reasoning behind this was that real life just got WAAAAAY to hectic to manage any kind of virtual life. Any free time I had (which was little) was spent either outside doing more work or playing a game for an hour or so here and there. I figured that it would last until August and I would be able to get back to my virtual life. Well, this is true. Late August came, my college life started back up and my virtual life started to appear again.

So why was I still MIA on FC then over the last two months? Honestly, I have no reason why I wasn't active. All I did was lurk and make sure the website was working properly. I fixed problems as they came up (Myth is great at informing me of these things) and continued lurking.

Over the last week, I decided it's time to get back in the being active boat. Tonight, I am sitting here 30 minutes before I have to lead a raid in World of Warcraft with my guild, so I figured now would be a good time.

Guess what,

I'm finally back.

Don't care, didn't read. Where's my prizes?!

Right your prizes. Trust me I didn't forget. It's bothered me everyday. I was too busy over the summer to take care of it, so I vowed to do to it soon as I could. College started and things started to look. I got ready to prepare the prizes.

Then, they got lost in the move from Home to College. Crap.

This weekend, I got a care package from my parents. Guess what was in it.

Yea, your prizes.

Prize distribution starts this week. Digital prize winners, yours will come this weekend most likely. Physical prize winners, you will be receiving a generic copy and paste private message requesting shipping details. The quicker you reply to the private message, I quicker I will send them out.

Sappy apology time

Everyone here at Forerunner Conflict, I have to apologize. As your website administrator, there is no reason I go inactive for that length of time. I honestly feel like crap leaving you guys in the dark for this long. There were quite a few nights I didn't sleep well because it bothered me how I have treated this awesome community over the last 4 - 5 months. I'll try to find a way to make this up to you guys. Don't know how yet, but I'll do it. For now I will start by keeping my promises and returning to being active.

I hope everyone here can forgive for the mistakes I have made here. Let's fix them and get back in the game!

So, now what?

Well, for now, I am just going to work on being active. You'll be seeing me around on the forums more often. I don't have any major plans for the website at this time.

On a personal level, I'll be playing WoW, EVE Online, and BF4 in the foreseeable future. Then there is the random other games I will be playing. Sadly, I am MIA on XBL because I can't connect to the internet anymore with my X360. I may be back on that in the spring however. PC gamers, if you see me online and want to play something, don't be afraid to ask.

On the multimedia side, I'll be back to livestreaming within the next week or so. I miss doing those. I'm also working on my YT channel as well alongside my livestream. I am also livestreaming for Extra Life with my gaming club on my campus November 2nd. (Link: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...m&teamID=13118 If your interested in supporting our cause) Yay for helping kids and playing games at the same time.

Well, that's all I got for now. Like I said, I hope you guys can forgive for my absence. I'm ready to move on and get back to being active around here.

Like it or not,

I'm back.

Your truly,

Zach aka Metkil5685
    Website Administrator
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

Blog Posts

Re: Webmaster's Update (Holy shit Metkil is alive edition)

Welcome back Metkil. Now bring me a soda

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Fabled Legendary Member
    I Like Turtles!
    I Live in an Igloo!
    Blog Posts

You had me worried babe... don't ever leave me again!
    "Do you guys know how hard it is to masturbate with you all talking!" - UNLUCKY

Former Field Marshal of both the REDD and BLUE
    Creator of 21st Degree and the Resistance
    7 victories fought and lead

FC Janitor
    #RIPHarryTheChin
    #RIPClearSh0t
    Blog Posts

Majority of the people in FC probably never knew you even existed...and probably still don't O_O
    U.S. Navy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    The Janitor God has no birthday. The Janitor God is forever.

YOU SO KIND METKILLLLL
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Haha! Welcome back Metkil! You only just reminded me of my prize, so I thank you. And I also thank you I'm advance for the prize :p I trust you
    You are not a godless fucking moron
    You are still a moron but not a godless fucking one
    - Silko, 2016

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarioano View Post
    Majority of the people in FC probably never knew you even existed...and probably still don't O_O
    THE SAME CAN BE SAID FOR YOU

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

#BlameMetkil

My long lost Argent Crusade buddy is back! On the website!
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Welcome back old man

"Creativity is always a leap of faith. You're faced with a blank page, blank easel, or empty stage".

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarioano View Post
    don't you find it funny that most of the new generation of FC probably doesn't know who Raz is? when was the last time he was around anyways?
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Thread Information