Violent by Design

Play my Steam games!

I'm in the Steam Family Sharing beta and I wanted to see if anyone was at all interested in playing any of my games. I will gladly add up to 4 people to my "Family", all I ask in return is when it Family Sharing goes public you add me to your "Family", and we can all be one happy family.

My Games List:

Arma 2, Arma 3, Bioshock Infinite, Burnout Paradise, CS:GO, Crysis 2, Dead Space, DiRT 3, Dota 2, GTA IV, Guns of Icarus, Mirror's Edge, NBA 2K13, Portal, Civ 5, Trials Evolution, Command & Conquer RA3, Amnesia, CS:Source, Demolition Company, Garry's Mod, HL2, Trine 2, Warframe, Zen Bound 2

There are a few games that apparently have disabled sharing, but I don't think any of mine would've.

Reply here if you would actually play any of these.

Paycheck is incoming so expect 3/4 more AAA or somewhat close to AAA (AA?) titles to be added soon.

If you're not already friends with me shoot me an add @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/blyzr/

Re: Play my Steam games!

Oh! Pick me!

Madmaxdog1

I have more games than I'll ever play so we'd be like the best family ever!
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

pick me!
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

I would say "Oh! Oh! OH! PICK ME!", but I already own all your games and a crap ton more (I have 140+ in my library). However, this can work as a great opportunity for those who rarely game on the PC, to get more involved on the PC. Those who are on the fence of trying PC gaming, you may want to become best friends with bl4yze here. :P
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

Blog Posts

Mememe! Firetwisterz

Really want to try CS GO and Arma 3.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Violent by Design

So apparently as of right now the only way to do this is to actually login with my account on your computers, using TeamViewer or something to that extent. Or being super trusting and give you a temporary password to login to my account.

So if you have TeamViewer send me a msg with your TV info and when a good time for you is. I'm wrapped up with work right now but may be able to authorize some people tonight.

And Donkey as long as you play CS GO during the day you should be good, I play a lot at night and with Family Sharing it basically gives you 5 minutes to log off and save your progress in a game if I open up that game, before it boots you off.

Thread Information