Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warmap Changes

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Re: Warmap Changes

Quote Originally Posted by HC Theory View Post
    Im willing to put the work into it to make this happen lol and i'm sure I could get some help from somewhere haha I only wish that there could be different sized maps in each cluster, 4v4, 8v8 but without knowing which map is going to be chosen we couldn't
    have the right amount in the party ready to go lol but still having a choice between 2 maps is still better than not having one at all haha
    We have 30 maps now... We'd be tripling that count with this idea.

Look, I like options too, but I'd much rather have a more thorough selection process for the 30 maps we decide to use than add more.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

Quote Originally Posted by HC Theory View Post
    Im willing to put the work into it to make this happen lol and i'm sure I could get some help from somewhere haha I only wish that there could be different sized maps in each cluster, 4v4, 8v8 but without knowing which map is going to be chosen we couldn't
    have the right amount in the party ready to go lol but still having a choice between 2 maps is still better than not having one at all haha
    I'm always willing to help for FC.
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Hey! Here's an idea. Include other gametypes, i.e. variations of gametypes like SWAT, BR Slayer etc...

Time and time I've recruited people who were like "Oh, do we play Swat?" It'd add for a bit of enjoyment to this evermore competitive community. I'm all for HC's suggestion.
    You are not a godless fucking moron
    You are still a moron but not a godless fucking one
    - Silko, 2016

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Quote Originally Posted by ELiTe x TacTiKz View Post
    Hey! Here's an idea. Include other gametypes, i.e. variations of gametypes like SWAT, BR Slayer etc...

Time and time I've recruited people who were like "Oh, do we play Swat?" It'd add for a bit of enjoyment to this evermore competitive community. I'm all for HC's suggestion.
    15-minute long game of SWAT? Noooo thank you. I can barely handle a 5-min matchmaking game of it. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by KazuhLLL View Post
    15-minute long game of SWAT? Noooo thank you. I can barely handle a 5-min matchmaking game of it. >.>
    Haha!! Gives anyone a chance of beating anyone, could switch the tables of VBD's & Legacy's supremacy, towards an even playing field!

Are you scared of the SWAT??
    - Silko, 2016

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Haha!! Gives anyone a chance of beating anyone, could switch the tables of VBD's & Legacy's supremacy, towards an even playing field!

The words "SWAT" and "even playing field" were put into the same sentence without sarcasm. I think my entire cardiac rhythmic pattern just changed.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    The words "SWAT" and "even playing field" were put into the same sentence without sarcasm. I think my entire cardiac rhythmic pattern just changed.
    Takes no skill, one shot kill with the loadout weapons, first shot wins it. Seems pretty fair, it means that most of the times VBD appear on the statbook it isn't a given that they'll win.
    - Silko, 2016

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Takes no skill, one shot kill with the loadout weapons, first shot wins it. Seems pretty fair, it means that most of the times VBD appear on the statbook it isn't a given that they'll win.
    My friend, just because lunch for you has already passed does not mean you get to ruin MY appetite. Low blow, bro. :[

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

LOL. I'm just as good at SWAT as I am in normal gametypes. SWAT is just an unbelievably boring one. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    My friend, just because lunch for you has already passed does not mean you get to ruin MY appetite. Low blow, bro. :[
    I haven't ate all day

I suggest the following gametypes to be played on battle nights from next war onwards:

SWAT
    Team Plasma Pistols
    Team Incin Cannons
    Hill 4 (Hill lasts for a total of 4 seconds)
    Team Snipers
    Team Scorpions
    Lightning Flag
    Fiesta Classic
    & Finally, Mongoose Races!

Put the fun back into the community!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KazuhLLL View Post
    LOL. I'm just as good at SWAT as I am in normal gametypes. SWAT is just an unbelievably boring one. :P
    Maybe not making all gametypes 15 mins would be something to look into too then
    - Silko, 2016

Thread Information