Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warmap Changes

Re: Warmap Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    We have 30 maps now... We'd be tripling that count with this idea.

Look, I like options too, but I'd much rather have a more thorough selection process for the 30 maps we decide to use than add more.
    I said 2 or 3 maps per cluster, plus there wouldnt have to be 60 different maps if we have duplicates so that each map could be played no matter which side of the warmap its on haha. We really only need at most about 45 which is easy to come up with with out having to degrade our choice of maps.
    SyjRyfp

Duplicates wouldn't cause a problem under this system. In fact, it wouldn't even be a problem if the warmap was symmetrical.

No need to increase the map count if we don't want to.
    CO - Legacy Squad

Quote Originally Posted by ELiTe x TacTiKz View Post
    Haha!! Gives anyone a chance of beating anyone, could switch the tables of VBD's & Legacy's supremacy, towards an even playing field!

Are you scared of the SWAT??
    I understand what you're getting at, but IMO i think it just further increases the chances that VbD/Legacy/strong map control teams will dominate. Not saying i'm against it though because i'd love to have tons of variety. I would say that there either needs to be a time reduction of the gametype or no time limit, but have a score limit.

Quote Originally Posted by McL00V View Post
    I understand what you're getting at, but IMO i think it just further increases the chances that VbD/Legacy/strong map control teams will dominate. Not saying i'm against it though because i'd love to have tons of variety. I would say that there either needs to be a time reduction of the gametype or no time limit, but have a score limit.
    It could at least be attempted at very least.
    You are not a godless fucking moron
    You are still a moron but not a godless fucking one
    - Silko, 2016

It could at least be attempted at very least.
    Agreed

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Just an opinion, and its one I had when I was FM myself.

I felt for map selection, it should be a straight and utter shuffle who gets control of what maps.. But of course each side would get an equal in terms of 8v8, 6v6 and 4v4 maps.. Arrangement of the maps each army got would be decided by the armies HC. giving a tactical plan for each side with the cards they were dealt.

As for game types, im perfectly okay with the game types as is. Just need them all to be fixed and the maps fixed as well.

Bitch Bitch Bitch.

Violent by Design

I haven't ate all day

I suggest the following gametypes to be played on battle nights from next war onwards:

SWAT
    Team Plasma Pistols
    Team Incin Cannons
    Hill 4 (Hill lasts for a total of 4 seconds)
    Team Snipers
    Team Scorpions
    Lightning Flag
    Fiesta Classic
    & Finally, Mongoose Races!

Put the fun back into the community!!

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe not making all gametypes 15 mins would be something to look into too then
    Do this on your own time with friends. All of that sounds cancerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Andimion View Post
    As for game types, im perfectly okay with the game types as is. Just need them all to be fixed and the maps fixed as well.
    Now I know this pertains to the Gametype thread but I truly believe that removing PP and Stickys from Personal loadouts on Heavy Maps is for the best. When you have a Vehicle a single guy shouldn't be able to take it out, remember how much fun it was to have to fight for the Lasers on Sandtrap and Vahalla or having a some good Hog vs Hog action? Saying the Each map has its own set of rules for what can and cannot be used on it would be nice but even I wouldn't want to try and govern that. But having the Heavy gametypes locked with Magnum and Frag start would work from my view.

Having a Mirrored Warmap would work but only the first 3 sectors would be mirrored with the middle unique though having two maps in each cluster would allow players to choose which they would rather play or if they didn't have the required DLC it would still give them a chance to play.
    SyjRyfp

Violent by Design

Quote Originally Posted by HC Theory View Post
    When you have a Vehicle a single guy shouldn't be able to take it out, remember how much fun it was to have to fight for the Lasers on Sandtrap and Vahalla or having a some good Hog vs Hog action?
    That's too MLG Gamebattles for me bro.

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

I'm still not understanding the layout of this proposed warmap. Perhaps a visual illustration is in order?

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Thread Information