Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Warmap Changes

Blog Posts

Re: Warmap Changes

Quote Originally Posted by bl4yze View Post
    Do this on your own time with friends. All of that sounds cancerous.
    So we can keep the loadouts personalized then?
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Don't derail the topic again. You've all been warned.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Violent by Design

Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    Don't derail the topic again. You've all been warned.
    But making comments about adding incineration cannons to loadouts is keeping the topic on the tracks? Can't explain that.

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Don't push it.

This thread is about a suggested revision to the warmap and map selection process for the wars. Nothing else.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Quote Originally Posted by ELiTe x TacTiKz View Post
    Haha!! Gives anyone a chance of beating anyone, could switch the tables of VBD's & Legacy's supremacy, towards an even playing field!

Are you scared of the SWAT??
    swat does not provide an even playing field its got to be one of the worst gametypes ever its just about who sees who first. thats not fun at all

- - - Updated - - -

Takes no skill, one shot kill with the loadout weapons, first shot wins it. Seems pretty fair, it means that most of the times VBD appear on the statbook it isn't a given that they'll win.
    it is never going to be a given that VbD will win. they win because are great players and because they have teamwork. if you want to beat them you have to play better. they win fair and square and lose fair and square. sorry if they win more then they lose. but no need to bring in gametypes that are stupid just because they are a challenge

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't ate all day

I suggest the following gametypes to be played on battle nights from next war onwards:

SWAT
    Team Plasma Pistols
    Team Incin Cannons
    Hill 4 (Hill lasts for a total of 4 seconds)
    Team Snipers
    Team Scorpions
    Lightning Flag
    Fiesta Classic
    & Finally, Mongoose Races!

Put the fun back into the community!!

- - - Updated - - -

this has got to be the worst idea ever. these games would be fun to play on a get together game night try a saturday not on a Battle Night.

Maybe not making all gametypes 15 mins would be something to look into too then

Do not lock this thread.
    Just remove comments, I only mentioned gametype changes as it is integral to which maps are to be chosen and how they are played I cant help if others feel the need to speak their mind in this thread but locking this would mean the death to this idea which has yet to receive a negative response and if implemented would help further FC and promote greater community involvement.

As to the example you asked for jam here it is, http://i.imgur.com/mN5U5oI.png Now as far as map placement I payed no attention to how many 8v8 or 4v4 maps were in each sector lol I only payed attention to that the maps in each cluster required the same amount of players 6v6 or 4v4. Now Sectors 2 and 3 could be inverted as well so that there would be less of a chance to play the same maps within a few weeks.
    Last edited by HC Theory; 10-30-2013 at 10:31 PM.
    SyjRyfp

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by HC Theory View Post
    Do not lock this thread.
    Just remove comments, I only mentioned gametype changes as it is integral to which maps are to be chosen and how they are played I cant help if others feel the need to speak their mind in this thread but locking this would mean the death to this idea which has yet to receive a negative response and if implemented would help further FC and promote greater community involvement.

As to the example you asked for jam here it is, http://i.imgur.com/mN5U5oI.png Now as far as map placement I payed no attention to how many 8v8 or 4v4 maps were in each sector lol I only payed attention to that the maps in each cluster required the same amount of players 6v6 or 4v4. Now Sectors 2 and 3 could be inverted as well so that there would be less of a chance to play the same maps within a few weeks.
    Relax I'm not gonna lock it.

I like the idea - I really do. If it were implemented this war, for instance, and we inverted one side of the map to the other, then I could be choosing a map like Perdition instead of Moonbase. =D

It mean, with it this way, if an army wins a planet, that planet can be attacked back by the other army but be represented by its alternate map if desired.

I'm not officially advocating this, but I will definitely save it for a rainy day.

Remember
    RedWatch

DarkSail Raiders
    Apple Fanboy

SWAT
    Team Plasma Pistols
    Team Incin Cannons
    Hill 4 (Hill lasts for a total of 4 seconds)
    Team Snipers
    Team Scorpions
    Lightning Flag
    Fiesta Classic
    & Finally, Mongoose Races!

Put the fun back into the community!!
    Please, Please, Please, Please.

On Topic:
    Having more diversity on battle nights would be a welcome addition. We don't play an excessive amount of matches each night, but the added challenge of preparing for additional maps would be very interesting.

Thread Information