Battlefield 4 Livestreams

Watch my first-ever BF4 Game on the Xbox 360!

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Episode 3:

Episode 4:

Episode 5:

Episode 6:

Episode 7:

Episode 8:

Episode 9:
    Last edited by Maxdoggy; 12-17-2013 at 03:29 PM.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Re: Battlefield 4 Livestreams

Episode 4 of my Battlefield 4 Livestreams has been posted!

Watch me and my squad go absolutely ham on our opponents in Rush on Golmud Railway. I go 27-13, Diablo goes 20-5, PoLeo goes 15-11, and WormDK goes 12-12 as our objective rusher.

Thanks for watching!!
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

According to my recent surveys, a lot of people like my full-gameplay from games like Battlefield 4. In response, I have filmed the most recent BF4 Livestream from start to finish! This episode features some awesome sniping and tank maneuvering on my way to getting 33 kills and 14 deaths!

Enjoy!

Join me on a magical adventure with Spartan BH & Friends as we tear it up in Rush on Golmud Railway and watch as I end up going HAM with the Sniper Rifle and Recon Class.

Episode 7 Has Been Released!

Join myself, Munkie, Spotikus, and some British guy as we completely obliterate the competition in Hardcore Rush.

Thanks for watching!

Watch some epic Little Bird action while the computer-inept SpartanBH whines in the background!

Thread Information