Thread: ay wassup!?

ay wassup!?

Well my names Dionte my friends call me desus like jesus but with a D. Anyways, ive been in 2 clans/organizations/dictatorships haha named the wonderbolts and agent orangee i quit both cuz the first one was only ruled by one guy who was retarded and didnt know how to run it so i left. the second clan i left because it became inactive. so i spent about an hour on countless forums lookin for a new clan/organization today and this is the fourth or fifth i came across and so far like it i dont know any of the players or anything but ill give it a try im lookin foward to meetin u guys i treat everyone with respect so i expect the same back. my gamertags tydollar16 but u can just call me "dollar" and id appreciate it if someone can explain to me about the two sides i can join. Nice to meet all ladies (if any) and gents. Oh and im from cali if that even matters deuces ill see u on the battlefield or sooner if im on your side

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

Re: ay wassup!?

Welcome to FC! If you'd like to learn more about both sides, look here: http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread....ORE-YOU-ENLIST! Once you decide what army you would like to join, please go to that army's Enlistment page and copy the enlistment form and then post your data.

Also, saw you're from Anaheim. GO DUCKS (or Kings...whichever one you like)!!! =D

I created Hill 30

Welcome aboard. Hope you choose the right army color ; D.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. However, FC has been running for about 8 years now, so I doubt we'll go inactive anytime soon.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Welcome Look forward to seeing you on the battlefield whether its as an ally or as an enemy!... REDD is an Amazing Color though ;)

Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire
    "literally you are just like the lasky to master chief. after encountering me and joing bellator you worked your way to the top. now look. your a commander and i now call YOU sir. just like the story line." -- JOHN 117 POMC

Fabled Legendary Member
    I Like Turtles!
    I Live in an Igloo!
    Blog Posts

Hey! I see that you were referred by Mythonian meaning we will probably be squad mates in 'Net of the Sky'!
    "Do you guys know how hard it is to masturbate with you all talking!" - UNLUCKY

Former Field Marshal of both the REDD and BLUE
    Creator of 21st Degree and the Resistance
    7 victories fought and lead

Hey there, Satirical on our DI's will contact you shortly. Enjoy your stay in FC, if you need anything let me know.

REDWATCH VETERAN

Blog Posts

Awesome dude welcome from Americas neighbors to the north (not mexico your other north)

Everybody Wants to Rule The World

Thread Information