Thread: ELiTe x TacTiKz

ELiTe x TacTiKz

Hey, so I never actually made one of these. I feel now is the time.

Who am I?
    Well, I'm ELiTe. Current Commanding officer of BLUE's UK squad Semotus. I'm also a First Lieutenant. My name is Dillon and I've been involved in FC since March 21st 2013, The day before my birthday.

What I've done within FC, My history.

From the start I was welcomed into FC with open arms, my first squad was in REDWATCH, November. I met a lot of guys there who I still talk to and are good friends. After the collapse of VICTOR I was ready to move there but nothing was finalized. After a while in REDWATCH the UK was given it's own squad, ROMEO, I managed to work my way up from Private to Corporal in a month, I was happy at that. Within ROMEO I moved up to a Sergeant quickly. We were led by RainRequiem and SSF Toxic. We were a close knit squad until some infighting broke out, as it does with us UK guys. After a while Rain stepped down and left the squad to Toxic. We were stuck in limbo for a few weeks not knowing who was in charge of the squad. Toxic eventually stepped down and the squad was left with no CO or XO. Barry Soap was placed in charge of the squad and really transformed the squad into a more competitive and hard working team. Eventually though more infighting broke out and I decided it would be best for me to leave. I moved to Sparta. Being in Sparta was an amazing experience for me, although they weren't a UK squad and I couldn't practice much we all worked in perfect unison. It was one of the best times, gameplay wise and mentally wise that I've had in FC, I met some really good guys in there. Learned a lot about myself and my halo gameplay. I honestly miss Sparta because it just had some type of atmosphere around them and to be part of that was amazing. Eventually though not being able to train got to me and I felt I was dragging them down. I feel bad about how I left because it was just kinda an up and away thing. No real goodbyes, I just disappeared. I'd like to apologize about that just now. Sorry guys. I transferred to BLUE and joined up with the now defunct Osiris. BLUE's UK squad at this time. The first few weeks were amazing and everything was going perfectly. Training regularly and playing well with the squad on battle nights, it was a dream. Eventually though, as per usual with us UK guys. More infighting. Some of this was my fault and I did some things I'm not proud of but some of those things I had to do as I wouldn't be here, In FC today. After all the infighting I was left with a one week battle night ban for trying to 'poach' members from Osiris. I was left without a squad to play with and thought about leaving FC. My last chance, a swing in the dark was Semotus. I contacted Blackhawk and began to recruit guys for my squad. I managed to recruit around 9 people in a week, 5 of which are still active. Even now, I'm still learning about how to lead a squad as I had no training whatsoever and just kinda dive bombed in at the deep end.

Another Involvement I've had within FC is the Tournament of Destiny. This was a tournament run by FC to win a copy of Destiny. It involved a FFA on Haven, which I just scraped through in taking up the last qualifier place. Next was a racetrack, thankfully I had practiced ad practiced on it. I finished second and moved into the third round. The third round was a ninja warrior/ Parkour map. I managed again to scrape through in the last seconds taking up the last place. The final, this was crazy. A quiz on the history of FC, I had only been in FC for around 4 months at this time. With the questions ranging from Halo Reach to Halo 2. I didn't complain though and enjoyed myself. I finished dead last but still had an amazing time. I managed to win a (consolation) prize of some microsoft point ( which I'm still waiting on ! :P).

What FC is to me

To me, FC is something that you can come relax and have fun. It's such a close knit community with projects such as Operation Brethren. I'd just like to say a big thanks to everyone who's been there for me in this community. You know who you are.

That's it for now, but I'll be sure to add more when I have time.

Any questions are welcomed
    You are not a godless fucking moron
    You are still a moron but not a godless fucking one
    - Silko, 2016

Re: ELiTe x TacTiKz

Welcome to FC ELiTe x TacTiKz, hope you enjoy your stay.

Re: ELiTe x TacTiKz

Kinda blows other introductions out the water, eh?

Thread Information