Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

The Legendary Challenge

How many of you have tried this?

I've had more fun on Halo 4 over the last few weeks than at any other time. Ever.

It's because we've been voting exclusively for legendary slayer.

I missed having an AA for maybe 2 games. After that, it's been amazing. The flow is just.... words cannot describe how much better it is.

The Challenge

I know a lot of you feel that playing legendary slayer is restrictive. To those of you that think that way, I challenge you to get a full team of 4 and vote only for legendary for at least 10 consecutive games. Back out of the lobby if you have to.

After you've done it. Go back to infinity. If you can honestly tell me that you prefer getting camo-sniped, boltshotted, and mowed down by saws, I'll never bother you about settings again.
    Last edited by WM Feedback; 12-20-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    CO - Legacy Squad

Violent by Design

Re: The Legendary Challenge

Been saying this for the past two wars

I'm just going to stick with halo 3. thx
    Quote Originally Posted by THExSPIDERMAN View Post
    Such is life.

Reach Tage

i couldnt agree with feedback any more. he is 100% right legendary is a needed gametype. it provides fair gameplay all around. and gives equipment on the map a reason to be picked up

Violent by Design

Quote Originally Posted by Barbie Boy View Post
    i couldnt agree with feedback any more. he is 100% right legendary is a needed gametype. it provides fair gameplay all around. and gives equipment on the map a reason to be picked up
    BUT I NEED MY SAW AND JETPAK PLZ

if you get surprised by a boltshot more than once, maybe twice in a game, you deserve it. That's all i'll say to that.

Saw's can be taken down fairly easily if you know what you're doing because it often makes people cocky.

Camo and ammo, well, fuck camo and ammo, i'll give you that one.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Barbie Boy View Post
    I support this

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

i think a set loadout gametype with no ordinance is necessary. i dont mind a saw as long as it spawns on the map. boltchots jetpacks camo promethean stickies and plasma pistols all need to be gone so to make it fair just make a set loadout of "sprint, frag grenades, BR, AR secondary, resupply, and explosives. especially if we are playing a remade map from halo 3 or halo 2

Violent by Design

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post
    if you get surprised by a boltshot more than once, maybe twice in a game, you deserve it. That's all i'll say to that.

Saw's can be taken down fairly easily if you know what you're doing because it often makes people cocky.

Camo and ammo, well, fuck camo and ammo, i'll give you that one.
    a) Then it becomes a battle of who can charge their boltshot first. It's not a matter of being surprised by a boltshot, rather who can get the mid range shield-dropping boltshot off and switch to their primary first.

b) Saws can also be devastating "if you know what you're doing".

c) Just fuck camo in general.

Remember this isn't just a settings discussion thread.

I genuinely want you to take my challenge, and tell me what you think afterwards.

Seriously. Do it. This Weekend. Or tonight. Or RIGHT NOW.

So if you need somebody to team with. Message me anytime this weekend, I'll grab some legacy members and we'll play. Either in MM or customs.
    CO - Legacy Squad

Thread Information