Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Next Gen Resolution

So apparently both CoD: Ghosts and BF4 run on higher resolutions on the PS4 than they do on the XONE. Thoughts? Theories as to why this is? Etc.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Re: Next Gen Resolution

Holy shit you're like three months late to the party.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    Holy shit you're like three months late to the party.
    And you're a household pet.

Do we have a thread already?

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    And you're a household pet.

Do we have a thread already?
    It's been talked about in a bunch of different threads.

For Ghosts, it was an issue of Infinity Ward not getting the hardware in time to fix their shitty engine on next-gen.
    Ghosts runs smoother on the X1 than on the PS4 and doesn't have framerate drops/spikes like the PS4 version does.

For BF4, it also was an issue with them not getting the hardware in time. Also that the game was rushed to release by EA and DICE didn't have time to fix everything/test everything they needed to.
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

It's been talked about in a bunch of different threads.

For Ghosts, it was an issue of Infinity Ward not getting the hardware in time to fix their shitty engine on next-gen.
    Ghosts runs smoother on the X1 than on the PS4 and doesn't have framerate drops/spikes like the PS4 version does.

For BF4, it also was an issue with them not getting the hardware in time. Also that the game was rushed to release by EA and DICE didn't have time to fix everything/test everything they needed to.
    Meh. The servers on both, I've heard, are subpar as well. I wanted the exact information you provided.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet

I wanted the exact information you provided.
    This is why you should follow @FC_GamingNews on Twitter (or check the home page frequently to use the widget on the left side of the page that shows those tweets).

I'm always up-to-date on info such as this. If it hits any major gaming news website and I think my followers (or I) care about it, it gets posted.

This is why you should follow @FC_GamingNews on Twitter (or check the home page frequently to use the widget on the left side of the page that shows those tweets).

I'm always up-to-date on info such as this. If it hits any major gaming news website and I think my followers (or I) care about it, it gets posted.
    You marketing asshole.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet

You marketing genius.
    FTFY

Also, this thread wouldn't have existed if you did. Just sayin'. :P

Fido saves the day, yet again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Blog Posts

The real tragedy is that Titanfall is 6v6.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Thread Information