Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Your Web Admin is a Moron (aka Prizes update)

Not to jump on the hate wagon, but this all raises bigger issues with me.

When I consider making more site donations, and I remember that my money is going to Metkil's personal paypal account, I think about this thread and it doesn't inspire confidence.

I wouldn't mind a little more transparency in terms of what the donation money is being used for.
    CO - Legacy Squad

Fabled Legendary Member
    I Like Turtles!
    I Live in an Igloo!
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    Not to jump on the hate wagon, but this all raises bigger issues with me.

When I consider making more site donations, and I remember that my money is going to Metkil's personal paypal account, I think about this thread and it doesn't inspire confidence.

I wouldn't mind a little more transparency in terms of what the donation money is being used for.
    Especially that we have this piece of quotation that is extremely worrisome from a conversation between Metkil and Mythonian prior to the FC Anniversary last summer when deciding on the prizes that were to be given out...(Anyone in current WC can trace back to the thread in which we were deciding prizes and will find that Myth posted this)

[7:56:35 PM] Zach "Metkil" Small: I had to use $20 for personal usage, so I can supplement 20 from my bank account
    "Do you guys know how hard it is to masturbate with you all talking!" - UNLUCKY

Former Field Marshal of both the REDD and BLUE
    Creator of 21st Degree and the Resistance
    7 victories fought and lead

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

I just want to say, thank you metkil for keeping this site going, and allowing us all to use it as we do. I will continue to make donations to this site, because I have enough trust in it to donate. I plan on making DONATIONS because that is exactly what they are. Donations.

Thanks again!
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Lol, Ps by the way he said he wouldnt be able to pre-order it till march. Its march 3rd, I'm just wondering if I will get anymore info soon is all.

Creator of Vanquish
    #BlameFuzzy

[12:58:35 AM] Silky Tits: Fuzz
    [12:58:46 AM] Silky Tits: Have you ever eaten shit?
    [12:59:02 AM] Greg: Well I have listened to your words for so long

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Quote Originally Posted by JamieDJ8887 View Post
    I just want to say, thank you metkil for keeping this site going, and allowing us all to use it as we do. I will continue to make donations to this site, because I have enough trust in it to donate. I plan on making DONATIONS because that is exactly what they are. Donations.

Thanks again!
    #PraiseMetkil

Quote Originally Posted by Relapsive View Post
    Lol, Ps by the way he said he wouldnt be able to pre-order it till march. Its march 3rd, I'm just wondering if I will get anymore info soon is all.
    He has stopped reading this thread weeks ago. PM him. Get in touch with him on Skype.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Push! We have nothing left to lose!
    Muffin Clan

Stuck at an outpost, trying to get host, all of my ammo spent killing you~

If he is even in the mood to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by JamieDJ8887 View Post

Thanks again!
    #PraiseMetkil
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Oh I'd like to congratulate all those who manage to look past what Metkil actually does for the community, for free, and that quote that has been thrown around about him borrowing money for personal use, kill it. Even if it's true, does it matter that much? I can speak from experience, keeping up with community is such a hassle considering the real life we're living, or at least some of us. Yet after all the time we give to the website we truly don't ask for anything but the respect we believe we deserve, I speak for everyone who's shoe fits.

If you find yourself in a place where you believe you can do better, go right ahead and take a place, you guys donate hundreds of dollars? We were apart of that and we donated our skills and time, and even sleep. I agree, I'm not the best Artist, leader, or moderator, but I can at least say I've held my tongue from complaining about issues and actually brought solutions.

I'm not in a great place myself with Work, school, and family, which is why I've obviously lacked activity on the website. To come back and see that the banner still says Rec 3, it discomforts me, however, the reason I chose not to update it was because I knew it'd be too much for me this time so I held back until I could get the important things in my life sorted. This, is, exactly what Metkil goes through, but you can sit there and be the comfortable one while we do everything to at least try to keep this place alive. Go ahead and be the fat boy complaining while others, even if they fail to do everything they say they will, at least try.

Honest to my every bone, the Respected Member group grew because of the simple guidelines, if it were for me, a lot wouldn't actually be there.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Fabled Legendary Member
    I Like Turtles!
    I Live in an Igloo!
    Blog Posts

MedeDust a lot of things you posted are rather questionable to be honest and since I do respect you I will explain myself...

and that quote that has been thrown around about him borrowing money for personal use, kill it. Even if it's true, does it matter that much?
    Yes! A thousand times yes it matters! In most scenarios it would be down right illegal to take money that is not yours that is directed towards an organization, just because we have no contract our form being linked before donating doesn't mean that you should be abusing those rights. It really does not matter if they will pay it back or how trustworthy they are you should NEVER take money in that way.

I currently am in a position at my university in which I am in charge of finance of an academic society (vague description to protect privacy) and I am put in charge of thousands of dollars and I would be kicked out of university and charged if I was even to take 20$ and pay it back. I also had to recently purchase an Ipad Mini and many other prizes that I had to give out to the recipients of a contest we held and I also had to purchase flowers and gift certificates for speakers on many occasions. It is honestly not that difficult of a task.

you guys donate hundreds of dollars? We were apart of that and we donated our skills and time, and even sleep.
    So was I Mede, hence why I was an extremely active WC Vote for the past 2 years before I finally resigned because I did not have the time to fully commit myself to that position. Yet I still manage to be on the forums more than 50% of people in leadership positions... that is a HUGE concern, the army leaders are currently holding up activity but I honestly can not say that for the rest of leadership and I say this because I care for the community. I can not stress this enough, if you don't have the time to commit to the position than don't take the position or resign!

If you find yourself in a place where you believe you can do better, go right ahead and take a place
    but you can sit there and be the comfortable one while we do everything to at least try to keep this place alive. Go ahead and be the fat boy complaining while others, even if they fail to do everything they say they will, at least try.
    Were it so easy, I tried helping out but some guy named MedeDust never even sent out my request to help out to others 4 months ago...

Now I fully understand that you are defending your friend and all, and I am not saying Metkil does not deserve respect from the things he has done. But I am not going to sit here and pretend that there is no issues or pretend that mistakes have not been made. Issues should not be hidden and people should not be shamed of bringing them up as that promotes a very bad culture.

Honest to my every bone, the Respected Member group grew because of the simple guidelines, if it were for me, a lot wouldn't actually be there.
    And sad that you think that way, and since you want to be aggressive if I may respond with an equally aggressive comment. If it were me a lot of Precursors wouldn't actually be there.

Now if people want FC to actually grow and get out of the position it currently is in the issues can not be hidden under the rug and they need to be fixed.

Thanks!
    "Do you guys know how hard it is to masturbate with you all talking!" - UNLUCKY

Former Field Marshal of both the REDD and BLUE
    Creator of 21st Degree and the Resistance
    7 victories fought and lead

Thread Information