Halo 4 Tournament

March 16th Union Of Halo will be hosting an online 4v4 halo tournament. There will be a cash prize give away of at least $100 for the 1st place team. In order to participate you must register here http://unionofhalo.freeforums.org/ . The sooner you register and sign up for the tournament the better if you sign up too late you will be charged a $5 fee to play in the tournament.

Re: Halo 4 Tournament

Can you give a little more information..? I signed up on the site but that really wasn't that helpful. Everything is really disorganized/poorly written. Makes me feel uncomfortable about playing in a tournament for... especially if you have to pay for it. Or is it free up until a certain point?
    Quote Originally Posted by THExSPIDERMAN View Post
    Such is life.

Reach Tage

The website does need some work, and the tournament description is quite vague to say the least. What settings will be used (UohH settings? what is that?), what maps, series of three or five, etc. Is it free to register and if so, why would you charge five dollars for a late registration.

Maybe make a clear post here or on the UohH forums detailing everything in a better fashion. Also, March 16th is a Sunday, meaning battle night. Kind of silly to schedule a tournament on a Sunday and advertise it on FC, where Sundays are taken up.
    "Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear"

-ZERO SHOTS MISSING-

WH PS ICoH CM DS S EB VC IV

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzie View Post
    The website does need some work, and the tournament description is quite vague to say the least. What settings will be used (UohH settings? what is that?), what maps, series of three or five, etc. Is it free to register and if so, why would you charge five dollars for a late registration.
    The website just went up, its actually just a forum and not a website. its free to register and free to play in the tournament unless you decide the week of the tournament to do it. As far as the series goes im not sure ill have more info. on that soon, UoH settings is AGL styled but with no sprint. at this time im unclear of the maps. Also as far as the date goes im working to get that date changed ive mentioned it to him that it was on a sunday and we have BN that night
    Maybe make a clear post here or on the UohH forums detailing everything in a better fashion. Also, March 16th is a Sunday, meaning battle night. Kind of silly to schedule a tournament on a Sunday and advertise it on FC, where Sundays are taken up.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HighLight View Post
    Can you give a little more information..? I signed up on the site but that really wasn't that helpful. Everything is really disorganized/poorly written. Makes me feel uncomfortable about playing in a tournament for... especially if you have to pay for it. Or is it free up until a certain point?
    its free up until the week of the tournament. so if you wait until then to sign up for it you have to pay

If i join this tournament, will people appreciate me better or hate me even more? :P

"Creativity is always a leap of faith. You're faced with a blank page, blank easel, or empty stage".

Thread Information