Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Titanfall ( worth getting an X1? )

Greetings all. Yeah, I do not post much, and would love to hear some honest opinions on Titanfall. I have not played any of the beta.

I am toying around with the idea on getting an X1 once titanfall is released. However, the smart side of me is saying that it is not worth spending $500 for one game. I could just upgrade my PC a bit and play their, but I wouldn't be able to play with any of you fine people.

At any rate, bottom line, (do not be biased here) is it worth getting an X1 to play titanfall with your comrades?

I may have just answered my own question.

Till next time.

Re: Titanfall ( worth getting an X1? )

Did you have the chance to play the Titanfall Beta or Alpha at all, RaZ?
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    Did you have the chance to play the Titanfall Beta or Alpha at all, RaZ?
    If you learn to read max, I did state that I did not get to play any of the beta or alpha. lol

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vader View Post
    If you learn to read max, I did state that I did not get to play any of the beta or alpha. lol
    Reading is difficult with the Michigan vs. MSU Basketball game on. Apologies.

Having an Xbox One, I wasn't terribly excited about Titanfall. Then I got invited to the closed Alpha.

After the Alpha was over, I went to GameStop and pre-ordered Titanfall. Take that as you will.

Overall, it's incredibly fun.
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

I gave no shits about titanfall before the beta. When the beta came, I was amazed. Remember playing Halo 1/2 the first time and realizing that the experience was unique, genuine, balanced, and just plain fun? Titanfall gives that fresh feeling. It's not the end all to video games, but it's the first shooter I've seen in a long while that looks to actually remain popular for over a year in the future. A lot of mobility, fresh maps, and honestly I think it plays as much like halo as it does CoD.

Also, depending on what state you're in, if you buy one off amazon, you won't be charged sales tax, which saved me like $30. Plus they have used ones for $450, you'd be saving $50-$80 while still getting the factory warranty.

GEET ITT.
    Also re-enlist.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Blog Posts

Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    YOU TAKE THAT IMAGE BACK TO REDDIT RIGHT NOW, QUINN! YOU DO IT RIGHT NOW! GIVE IT BACK!!!

PS*, PC and Xbox FTW. Titanfall FTW. Plus, listen to Anarchy.

*Does not mean PlayStation

Idk if there are even a lot of people that have an Xbox one here

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk570 View Post
    Idk if there are even a lot of people that have an Xbox one here
    As far as I know: Myself, Anarchy, Doug (Funk), XENOPIRATE, Mede, Recanz, UnfoldedFreedom, KillerGunny, more?

Jewmanji, purple, haha, crazykiller, juicyparrot,

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Thread Information