Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playstation 4

Re: Playstation 4

I'm enjoying my PS4. Killzone is a flop for me though. Other then that. I'm enjoying a lot of the free indie games like resogun, dont starve, and others. I have been playing a lot of Battlefield on PS4. Plays. Nicely.

The User Interface is a vast improvement from the PS3's. I praise the controller. I have yet to hold an Xbox One to compare, so I can't say which I prefer but I do prefer the ps4's controller over the 360 at this point.

Sony has done a lot of things right this generation. So I'm happy with my purchase.

Ok cool thanks for the help, I think I'm going to get one. Well, finding one is the issue I haven't seen one on shelves in a long time.

REDWATCH VETERAN

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Crossfire View Post
    Ok cool thanks for the help, I think I'm going to get one. Well, finding one is the issue I haven't seen one on shelves in a long time.
    Try newegg.com

I think you can get some online if you can handle waiting a week after paying for it lol

Whats your PSN name raz? I'll add you on my PS3 tonight just so you're there.

REDWATCH VETERAN

PSN= RaZ_Vader

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk570 View Post
    I would say honestly a PS4 and Xbox One are not worth the money right now. There aren't really any good games out for both consoles. The Xbox One is recently getting Titanfall, but even still it isn't worth the buy right now. PC Gaming is probably the safest way to go right now. Watch Dogs and Destiny will both be available on the PC and Titanfall as well. These are probably the biggest game titles of this year and they are all going to be out on PC. PS4 doesn't have Titanfall so it isn't worth $400 for playing Watch Dogs and Destiny. Also Xbox even with Titanfall isn't worth getting right now. It won't be until like a year- year and a half until the Xbox and PS4 might be worth their price.
    That was the most serious post I think I have ever seen Blackhawk write.

"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most, live the longest."

Quote Originally Posted by purple gamer 17 View Post
    That was the most serious post I think I have ever seen Blackhawk write.
    Oh yeah and I forgot. Titty Sprinkles

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk570 View Post
    Oh yeah and I forgot. Titty Sprinkles

Thread Information