Pokemon Black Review

^^^I made this sig. if you would like one, click it and post in my shop
    CLICK>>>My Blog!! I write about games, art, and whatever I feel like.

Re: Pokemon Black Review

ORIGINAL 150 OR GTFO
    "AA's for quiters."
    "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out."

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyArms View Post
    ORIGINAL 150 OR GTFO
    No, it is 151 +1.

Quit forgetting Mew and the almighty MISSNGNO.

I feel like picking up Pokemon again, but the joy I had from trade between all the game is lost from what I heard.
    And I don't want to cheat Pokemon into the game. I stoped at OG Gold and Silver.
    You want me to put a microphone in?
    No. Fuck you.
    Story behind me and not using microphones on XBL.
    • Original Xbox: The clip kept breaking when I am not rough. And wires.
    • Xbox 360: Fucking wires fuck up. Screw it. I am not using/buying another one.

-__- Haha, I wasnt forgeting mew. I was forgeting Mewtwo. But Missngno, is eh a glitch but okay.
    "AA's for quiters."
    "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out."

Blog Posts

Black/White is Game Freak's Reach. So many interesting improvements, then there are like two bad things they changed and now the community's up in arms.
    An actual quote about me below the sig? Too mainstream. You get a unicorn instead.

Everyone is up in arms because it's not the original 151 Pokemon, which is completely ridiculous, that's like saying "OK, Halo was only good when the maps Warlock, Blood Gulch, and Hang Em High were around, all the new maps suck." Not everyone thinks that and it's not true in public opinion, if you do think that, why are still playing Halo. Now replace Halo with Pokemon, and Maps with the critters you can catch. Everyone who played B/R/Y enjoyed G/S/C/ but there were 100 new pokemon in that generation. same thing with R/S/E, D/P/Pt and now with Black and White. I enjoyed Pokemon and a lot of the new Pokemon designs and names are very clever.
    Last edited by HGinCT; 03-12-2011 at 11:37 PM.

Blog Posts

I love the variety too, I mean it's a great change of pace....but like Reach has Pinnacle & Halo 3 had Epitaph, just because its new dosen't mean it's good. Perfect example was Woobat: Zubat with the First syllable replaced. Ah, it also only levels up at max freindship.
    An actual quote about me below the sig? Too mainstream. You get a unicorn instead.

Quote Originally Posted by XxpiercexX View Post
    I love the variety too, I mean it's a great change of pace....but like Reach has Pinnacle & Halo 3 had Epitaph, just because its new dosen't mean it's good. Perfect example was Woobat: Zubat with the First syllable replaced. Ah, it also only levels up at max freindship.
    Zubat's the same way, Woobat is also different typing, different moveset, different abilities. they're ultimately, different Pokemon.

everyone loved Sandtrap and everyone loves Powerhouse. There's always going to be some hiccups, but overall, if players aren't going to allow for evolution of a series, there is no innovation. no innovation leads to stagnation, and stagnation leads to the death of a series or even a medium.

Thread Information