Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

Thumbs up Official FC Minecraft Xbox 360 Server

minecraft-xbox-360-4.jpg
    survivea.jpg

Current Texture Pack: Normal

Map Seed: 1

As you all may already know, there is a PC FC Server for Minecraft. We know the PC version is way better in terms of content and modpacks, however not all of us here in FC have a PC to play on, (such as myself)

Which is why I am going to start a semi 24/7 server for Minecraft on the Xbox 360.
    Server will be up and running as much as possible, besides when I am playing Halo and doing army activities.
    On those days, server will be up, but after said activities are finished.

Server will be able to be up and running while I'm at work, 8am - 5pm, Mon - Fri. (you might find my kids online playing, be nice, they won't grief lol) Also will be online during the evenings and will be up late into the night for those late night owls, such as myself.

Server will be Survival ONLY. I own every Texture Pack, and Mash-up Pack, so we are able to play on any one. If you do not own the texture/mash-up pack, download the trial, as I will be Host, and all will save accordingly.

Please reply with your favorite texture/mash-up pack, and which one you think we should use, and if we should use any particular Map Seed when generating the world for the first time.

I will begin the new server tonight, and all are welcome. Feel free to add me on XBL.

I'm very excited to start this, and look forward to see new and familiar faces building together.
    Last edited by JamiDJ; 05-21-2014 at 11:25 AM. Reason: updated
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Double D Masters
    Darksail 5weg
    Buying GF
    Kickstart Xbone pl1x

Re: Official FC Minecraft Xbox 360 Server

Are there any rules or just classic survival? I want plastic, natural or mass effect pack, mass effect makes the game funny. Game times look appealing, and what difficulty? I'll probably play regardless of the answers, sounds like a good time.

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    Are there any rules or just classic survival? I want plastic, natural or mass effect pack, mass effect makes the game funny. Game times look appealing, and what difficulty? I'll probably play regardless of the answers, sounds like a good time.
    Rules: Survival, i think we decided on no PvP, only at certain times which would be announced.

Difficulty: Normal (my girls play, so dont want it too hard for them)

Thanks for the interest, and i'm game with any mash-up pack/texture!

No texture pack

I'll be on after finals are over!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Sweet Jamie thanks! I don't have a pc to handle minecraft so this sounds perfect
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Nice! I may stop by from time to time probably later in the nights im more a night type of person. I prefer original minecraft textures but wont bug me if we play with a texture pack. however I do not have the Halloween given pack because well they don't have it available anymore sadly so I don't know what I should do for that. also if you need map seeds I can re look up the names of some however it seems the older map seeds no longer work such as Gargamel, Fotus etc so idk if I can be of help there.

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Server is offline atm. With Squad Practice tonight, server will not be up until about 10pm EST.

Thanks for the support!

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    W3z4bi, i saw last night that your NAT was not compatible. I did some tinkering with my router, and hopefully this wont be an issue any longer!

Double D Masters
    Darksail 5weg
    Buying GF
    Kickstart Xbone pl1x

Quote Originally Posted by JamieDJ8887 View Post
    W3z4bi, i saw last night that your NAT was not compatible. I did some tinkering with my router, and hopefully this wont be an issue any longer!
    Goooood... I wish I could fix mine but I've done just about everything I can. Like you have no idea, pretty sure I just need a new router.

But hopefully you did fix it

I'm ready Jamie can't wait until 10 xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Thread Information