Threaded View

HORSE (Ep.1) ft. GTAV, Halo, Titanfall & Dead Rising 2!

Today marks the beginning of a new series, entitled "HORSE", where me and a [female] friend challenge each other to various different games and events to figure out who's the best gamer (a la Achievement Hunter)!

I'll be releasing each challenge individually throughout the week, and the next video in the challenge series can be accessed via the annotations at the end of the video or in the description of the current video.

If you want to watch a behind-the-scenes, full version, watch the Let's Play Edition of the entire event.

The first challenge? A lovely quick round of GTAV's Golf against my friend CChangPlaya!

(And to answer all of Legacy's questions all at once regarding to CChangPlaya: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs)

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Come back tomorrow for the official link to the next challenge (which is Darts in GTAV)!
    Last edited by Maxdoggy; 05-30-2014 at 07:04 PM.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Thread Information