The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

ZMR (Zombies Monsters Robots) closed beta codes

Hello everyone. I am sure as you all saw during the anniversary for FC there was a closed beta code for a game called ZMR. Well that was happened to be supplied by me. It is a game for pc that I have been enjoying a lot lately. What is ZMR you ask? Well it is a 3rd person shooter that is kinda a mix between ME3 multiplayer with Gears of War 3. There is a "Hoard" mode called kill everything and there area also assault missions where you are running through a map killing everything in your way and then getting to extraction. Here are a few videos that the people at Enmasse let out that let you know what you have to do.

Now I am sure that you all are thinking, "Juggs you crazy bastard, why the hell are you telling us this?"

Or if you are Silko

Well my point being is that I have gotten my hands on 3 more beta codes and I feel like giving them away to you all. Just send me a PM and if there are enough people that are interested then I will pick 3 from random (may need myth to help with that)

Remember that it is for PC only

Enjoy

Re: ZMR (Zombies Monsters Robots) closed beta codes

System Requirements?
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

Re: ZMR (Zombies Monsters Robots) closed beta codes

Thread Information