Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adios!

Re: Adios!

After all those years we served in the IMC together and no shout out?!
    You are not a godless fucking moron
    You are still a moron but not a godless fucking one
    - Silko, 2016

This place has went through some serious changes.
    As I walk you through the dark, regardless of the blackness, you will see what i've seen, and feel what I have felt.

Only Then will you understand why I am the way I am, and how the silence of my voice speaks for me.
    Let it be, that this is the last of which you remember me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk570 View Post
    I know this is very unexpecting to most of you guys, but I Blackhawk570 will be going on my mission to spread the word of Mormonism. I will be spending 2 years of my life living in the glorious nation of North Korea. I was kind of confused at first when I asked my elder about which Korea was the "bad" Korea, but he ensured me that the South Korea was the "bad" one.

I have been in this community for over 4 days and I can't believe how many friends I made. I will be shouting out only my favorites so if you aren't on this list then :P

Captain Poder - You were my mentor. My inspiration. Everything that you taught me I have put to use. I even practiced my "hacking" skills at on my T1-84 the other day. T-Thank you senpai for teaching me the ways.

Chopsticks - "You're such a bitch (inside joke)." Where do I begin. The misleading text messages. That one promiscuous act with that screwdriver. You were like the Ghandi of this community. Humble, peaceful, and a little scrawny piece of shit.

KazuhLLL - I have only known this guy for 4 days, but the amount of times I helped him moved into his apartment is truly incredible.

Pee Wee - I am sorry I wasn't able to come with you on your Big Adventure, but I know we would have had a blast if I could have been there.

OcR Yehsus - Fuck you.

I will be bequeathing my prosthetic leg to the first person to travel around the world. Adios.
    This guy is obviously drunk.

Say hi to Kim in North Korea for me

Thread Information