A Very Good Question...

http://www.nag.co.za/2013/11/07/have...s-into-babies/

Considering the rise in popularity of the CoD Games as well as the "type" of gamers you encounter while playing said games...I'd say "Yes" to that question, for the most part anyway! What do you think?
    "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thy own understanding. And in all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths!"
    -Proverbs 3:5,6

Blog Posts

Re: A Very Good Question...

oh hell yes. It is really bad now. Most RPGs are really fucking single path and most shooters are way too easy. MMOs have gotten really bad at it too and I blame fucking WoW for that one.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

I don't have as much time to play games anymore, I usually just play games on casual anyway because I don't usually care about game play challenge of overcoming something, just story. I enjoy the game play but I honestly don't like game alike dark souls or super meat boy, just not for me.

Blog Posts

Are these newer games turning us into babies? That would be a resounding YES!

I think the biggest challenge I had in a video game was years ago playing Area 51 at the pizza place with a friend, got to the last part and ran out of quarters ;(
    Fight fast, Fight hard- Fighting Falcons

Name: Kane J Haytham
    Skills: Guerrila Warfare, Night Engagements, Demolition
    Personal Equipment: M52B Marine Battle Armor
    In Command Of:Imperial Marine x 665 (uninjured) 56 (injured)
    Imperial Sniper x23
    Imperial Ground Officer x 37
    M52B Marine Battle Armor x 721

Name: Sergei Volosheninov
    Skills: space piloting, large scale naval combat, atmospheric piloting
    Personal Equipment:Body Suit
    In Command Of: 1 Imperial Pilot(s), 1 Space Suits(s)
    some one's gonna have to tell me if I screwed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea
    I live for ribbing Silko. He's like the site bear. Every once in a while, he'll come out of his interweb cave and when that happens, you need to take some shots before he disappears into hibernation again. I meant cheap shots, but I can see how that could be misconstrued as a hunting metaphor. I don't want to hunt Silko.
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey
    Hee-haw motherf*****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silko
    Bitch please. I already beat it and moved on to the next castle.
    I'm the king of the chatbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    oh hell yes. It is really bad now. Most RPGs are really fucking single path and most shooters are way too easy. MMOs have gotten really bad at it too and I blame fucking WoW for that one.
    WoW turned MMOs into a race to endgame. No one enjoys the ride anymore, every MMO is about the same goddamn thing .

Also, yes many FPSs are easier but that's usually due to a turn of focus from single player campaigns to multiplayer.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Crossfire View Post
    I don't have as much time to play games anymore, I usually just play games on casual anyway because I don't usually care about game play challenge of overcoming something, just story. I enjoy the game play but I honestly don't like game alike dark souls or super meat boy, just not for me.
    Have to agree with you there Zeta in terms of enjoying the story over gameplay and things of that nature! Also I COMPLETLY forgot about indie games like "Super Meatboy" and "I Want to Be the Guy" THOSE don't count be cause those were made with NO consideration for the player!
    "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thy own understanding. And in all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths!"
    -Proverbs 3:5,6

There needs to be a way to satisfy everyone. Make the AI extreme dickheads on the hardest difficulty and make the AI more uncoordinated in the lower difficulties. I'm not a big fan of challenging games just not for me. I like moderately challenging games hence my obsession with picking "normal" all the time. The difficulties need to fit and fucking super-hard mode should not be extended easy which is what I see a lot now.
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

> Halo Reach
    > Legendary
    > Solo

While I do believe that there are kids on mature games that may bring down the gaming community as a whole, I can say that there still are a lot of games that still require a lot of patience and dedication that kids couldn't have the attention for.

While there are some games that do have easy sweet spot moments, once in a while a game will emerge that's very complicated in nature. Be it gameplay, controls, difficulty, or what have you.

The problem is that many games, Call of Duty for example, that panders to the crowd's rambling instead of trying to design something unique and/or difficult.

*insert Xbox One jokes here*

The fuck you looking at, asshat?

x: 176.06 y: 124.57 z: 27.97

Raz: Dinner= MY HERO
    Loco: dinner is the win
    Donkey: I should take Dinner out to dinner.

Rosario Vampire Topic= The Record of FC forever. 128 Pages.

Thread Information