Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BF4 Side-war!

BF4 Side-war!

Here it is ladies and gentlemen!
    The next xbox one side war! Hosted by yours truly and Barry Soap!

It will basically run the same as the Titanfall war. Warmap will depend on the numbers of those who participate. This is my first event I have hosted so any help is appreciated. We will roughly need a minimum of at least 10 to start. As to have equal games of 5v5 >. We need leaders! We me soliders! We need fun!

Name:
    What day/time you'd like this to be:
    How active in this side-war you plan to be, so leaders can pick even teams on skill and activity:
    If you're willing to lead one of the armies (you still get to play):
    Suggestions:

Players:
    Solus Exsequor (Sexycore)
    Barry Soap
    Maxdoggy
    Purple Gamer 17

Leader 1:

Leader 2:

If need be I will lead an army again if no one volunteers, although there isn't much involved. Send attack plans once a week. Get your guys on. Just talk through any problems with me or Barry. Easy
    Last edited by Solus Exsequor; 07-16-2014 at 12:15 PM.
    You are not a godless fucking moron
    You are still a moron but not a godless fucking one
    - Silko, 2016

Re: BF4 Side-war!

Name: Maxdoggy
    What day/time you'd like this to be: Ideally on Tuesdays or Wednesdays around 4pm/5pm. I usually work evenings on Friday and Saturday, unfortunately.
    How active in this side-war you plan to be: As active as my work schedule allows.
    If you're willing to lead one of the armies (you still get to play): Can't commit to that with my work schedule.
    Suggestions: I suppose we should mainly do infantry maps? Are we renting a server to accomplish this?
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    Name: Maxdoggy
    What day/time you'd like this to be: Ideally on Tuesdays or Wednesdays around 4pm/5pm. I usually work evenings on Friday and Saturday, unfortunately.
    How active in this side-war you plan to be: As active as my work schedule allows.
    If you're willing to lead one of the armies (you still get to play): Can't commit to that with my work schedule.
    Suggestions: I suppose we should mainly do infantry maps? Are we renting a server to accomplish this?
    This will probably we worked out nearer to the time. Depending on if we get a certain number of people the exact details would be worked out between Army leaders and Barry and I.
    You are not a godless fucking moron
    You are still a moron but not a godless fucking one
    - Silko, 2016

Name: purple gamer 17
    What day/time you'd like this to be: Any time should work for me.
    How active in this side-war you plan to be, so leaders can pick even teams on skill and activity: I probably won't get on just for the battle but if I'm on and I get an invite then yeah I'll be there.
    If you're willing to lead one of the armies (you still get to play): Nah
    Suggestions:

"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most, live the longest."

Quote Originally Posted by Sexycore View Post
    This will probably we worked out nearer to the time. Depending on if we get a certain number of people the exact details would be worked out between Army leaders and Barry and I.
    Friday and Saturday around Noon or 1PM Eastern might work for me, though.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

An X1 event was coming soon, idk if it'll be a great idea to have another event competing for time.

Might suggest waiting a few weeks on this. The Halo 3 one will be a one-day event, and I'm having a Destiny Beta even on X1 next week, so after that would be best.

Capiche?

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    The Halo 3 one will be a one-day event
    Huh..?

Quote Originally Posted by KazuhLLL View Post
    Huh..?
    has less people signed up for it than the Titanfall one did, there's no way in hell it wont turn into just a weekly 2v2 xD.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    has less people signed up for it than the Titanfall one did, there's no way in hell it wont turn into just a weekly 2v2 xD.
    From the Titanfall rosters it looks like it's only short by a few, and there's a few Legacy people that havent gotten around to enlisting yet. Also H3 is way more fun than Titanfall, sooooo :P

Quote Originally Posted by KazuhLLL View Post
    From the Titanfall rosters it looks like it's only short by a few, and there's a few Legacy people that havent gotten around to enlisting yet. Also H3 is way more fun than Titanfall, sooooo :P
    That, and event turnout tapers off over time, so in general I'm aiming for shorter events. Halo 3 wars have been tried twice and they barely got past week 2 each time.

It'll be worthwhile, that much I promise. Maybe something more long term during the impending long peacetime.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet

Thread Information