new xbox or wireless adaptor

so my problem is I need to connect my old school 360 up to my phones hot spot to play live, except it only has Ethernet jack so should I A.) buy the add on to the back for wifi or B.) buy the newest 360 generation but my 360 is pretty fucked too i need a pair of pliers to open the disc tray

- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ -

Re: new xbox or wireless adaptor

Well it depeds on how much money your willing to spend, and if you plan on buying an Xbox One to play the Master Chief Collection! If you are not planning on purchasing an Xbox One then yeah I would just buy a new Xbox 360, but if you are planning on purchasing an Xbox One then a new Xbox 360 would be pointless!

Adapter. Worst case scenario, your Xbox craps up and you buy another used one for $100 or so. I don't see a point in buying a brand new one, it would be like buying a brand new Dual-Core PC.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

I mean you can easily find one of the XBOX 360 SLIMS with the built-in wireless adapter for around $150-$180 used. Plus you get a 250GB hard drive. Kind of get the best of both worlds with that. Plus they are lighter and don't sound as loud as the old white ones, which sounded like jet engines.

I created Hill 30

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    Adapter. Worst case scenario, your Xbox craps up and you buy another used one for $100 or so. I don't see a point in buying a brand new one, it would be like buying a brand new Dual-Core PC.
    Um why would you buy a Dual Core xD

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyKiller4561 View Post
    Um why would you buy a Dual Core xD
    shhhh

"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most, live the longest."

Yeah so my old xbox died basically disc tray wont open and needs to be pryed open so I went with a refurbished slim

- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ -

Thread Information