Cell service for anyone who pays there own here!

If anybody is looking for new phone service these guys let you keep your phone and number only pay for what you use they even have a calculator to determine how much youd pay with them instead of your provider if you guys want to check it out heres my referral link youll get $25 credit to your first month of service. Service works great havnt had any problems works just like my old service if you guys would like heres the link for the deal

https://z2f6go2dl97.ting.com/

Re: Cell service for anyone who pays there own here!

Someone here is part of the nation

Quote Originally Posted by IX Dr Doom XI View Post
    Someone here is part of the nation
    phil.ting.com bitches!

(Except that I'm on the Master Race Verizon and I'm on my parent's family plan so I don't have to worry about their crazy prices.)
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    phil.ting.com bitches!

(Except that I'm on the Master Race Verizon and I'm on my parent's family plan so I don't have to worry about their crazy prices.)
    Would call them the master race but hey thats just me.

My only beef with ting is that they use sprint towers which in florida especially my area they suck hardcore. Hell i get calls dropped in my own house so yea.

Thread Information