I originally wanted to post this event 4 days ago or so, but have been preoccupied most of the week, and with such short notice this'll now mainly be a fun gamenight of customs.

Event starts at 6:00 PM EST. We'll do a wide variety of custom games, and if anyone has something fun that they want to play we'll try it out.

Not sure if I'll give out much in terms of prizes, since it's such short notice, but over the next few weeks I'll definitely come up with some different events and contests so stay tuned, and I'll give people several days of notice before the events.

Hope you guys can show up and have some fun. If not, there's some other events you may be able to participate in:

• Supremacy1914 event: This a private game only for FC members, and hopefully it'll be fun!
  • SOLN: An interactive story that I'm doing. Create a character and explore the world! Everyone who has tried it so far has been enjoying it, so apparently I'm doing a decent job so far!
  • Destiny Launch Party: Only two days away, everyone will be having a blast when the game releases. Get the game, start playing. There will be many others looking for a group to play with!
  • FC Vanilla Minecraft Server: The server started back up earlier in the week, and people have been online constantly. Nothing too big has started yet, so get involved early before you're left behind! Let me or someone else know if you're interested.
  • etc.