This thread will be a placeholder while I go to bed, I'll get around to updating it tomorrow. I know that myself, Wes, Xenopirate, Ghosthammer, EagleOne, Penguin, Drth Spartan all have the 360 version, but if you have it as well and would like in on this, please leave your name. At the moment I'm level 20 and a Voidwalker Warlock. As a general rundown, I noticed that the Defender Titan is probably a must have for Raiding, as their super is extremely helpful for the team and their melee can make them drop an orb of light, helping DPS-based supers to regain theirs more quickly. Is anyone a Defender? A Sunsinger Warlock may also be helpful.

If anyone else has any suggestions or would like to sign up, please let me know. Or, if you aren't 24 yet and want to help grind our way up like myself, let me know so we can party together and do Strike Missions/Crucible together. I also kind of don't want to check out what the Raid is like from others yet as I want to have a first hand experience on the spot and try to strategize on the go while we're fighting for an extra challenge. :3

Raid Leader - VerbotenDonkey

Raiders -