Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

looks like it's time

Withe the recent release of the game Bloodbourne, I have decided to get a PS4 along with my Xbox one. I was wondering of what games that are exclusively to the PS4 system that you all would recommend (that's if anyone has one) so besides Bloodbourne I am looking into playing The Last of Us.

So any suggestions and/or thoughts?
    Last edited by Ominous Solace; 03-27-2015 at 03:53 PM.

Re: looks like it's time

I heard Infamous: Second Son was good. Also The Last of Us.
    TBH I don't know of much other games that have been universally hailed as good.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Blog Posts

I wouldn't waste the money if I were you.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Holy Christ, I thought this was a goodbye post lol. That title just screams "goodbye forever"
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

So far, every game I have heard that screams what playstation calls "Greatness" has been it's remakes from the PS3. Which you could of gotten a PS3 for much cheaper and the games are cheaper now.

Buying a PS4 right now seems like a waste of time. Down the road? Sure. But I'm sure by the time I would even bother thinking of buying a PS4, there will be a price drop or 2.

EDIT: Also, I'm not saying Xbox One is any better than that, but they seem to have more solid games on its side than the PS4 does. Graphics are nice, but that can't be your only selling point

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Quote Originally Posted by NervyDestroyer View Post
    Holy Christ, I thought this was a goodbye post lol. That title just screams "goodbye forever"
    You didn't see the hidden meaning in him leaving FC to play on his PS4

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    Not to be a picky asshole

Oh no Nervy, I've just been wanting to play some of the games that the PS4 has mainly Bloodbourne. So i thought I'd get one, but I might not. Which is why I'm asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Solace View Post
    Withe the recent release of the game Bloodbourne, I have decided to get a PS4...
    Nooooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Ominus Solace
    ...along with my Xbox One...
    Oh...

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Solace View Post
    Oh no Nervy, I've just been wanting to play some of the games that the PS4 has mainly Bloodbourne. So i thought I'd get one, but I might not. Which is why I'm asking.
    Dark Souls II comes out for Xbox One soon!
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Yeah I know. I have that already paid for. But still why not get the PS4 other people do Xbox one and PC. I'll just do Xbox one and PS4

Thread Information