Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: FC MCC Charity Live Stream Sign ups

We just want to focus out event on one stream for now, put all out eggs in one basket. Once we get the hang of it, we get set mods, we feel we can draw a crowd, then we can expand. Lets just get this one going first.

REDWATCH VETERAN

Blog Posts

I'f i get it on time (wow my " m "finally works again) count me in. I"ll even try to twist my son's arm to play.

"Ouch Dad I hate you. NOOOOOO dont make me play a BRAND new M.C.C video game" "Grounded to the couch with the contoller Super Glued to my hands till I do you say. Your sooooooo mean".

Yup I can just see it now when I have to go to court. Just to explain how such a terrible parent I am to force my son to play a video game.

I can just see the hate in his eyes now.

<-- Me my own grave

Briefly picture some ones hand behind my head and that will sum this picture up.

<---- Me after the wife finds out
    Last edited by ArchAngelLloyd; 10-25-2014 at 01:47 AM. Reason: because i can :P

Life is transient. Hold on to the moment. Never Lose hope and fight the good fight.

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

I can stream all day that day and/or at any time on the FC channel.

Features of a Carpe Stream:
    -I know how to set up Notifications for new followers, subscribers and donation's.
    -I can stream 1080p, 30-60fps
    -OBS, therefore I can add custom overlays, facecams(multiple), links and icons to the stream (none of this XBOX ONE twitch app nonsense.)
    -I have a good mic and can bring people in over skype and xbox chat for maximum audio efficiency.

Hit me up if there are still times and spots, I'd love to contribute. Streaming is a hobby of mine.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Yeah carpe we need a 12 PM EST-4:30 when guzzie grabs it, we also have the midnight to noon slot open if anyone else wants to go the full 24 with me.

REDWATCH VETERAN

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Crossfire View Post
    Yeah carpe we need a 12 PM EST-4:30 when guzzie grabs it, we also have the midnight to noon slot open if anyone else wants to go the full 24 with me.
    I will be getting it midnight, and I am insane like that too. So if you end up finding someone to do the daytime, I can truck it out with ya! =D

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Yeah so Zeta, just contact me if you need me for a mod. I'll be open probably
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelLloyd View Post
    I'f i get it on time (wow my " m "finally works again) count me in. I"ll even try to twist my son's arm to play.

"Ouch Dad I hate you. NOOOOOO dont make me play a BRAND new M.C.C video game" "Grounded to the couch with the contoller Super Glued to my hands till I do you say. Your sooooooo mean".

Yup I can just see it now when I have to go to court. Just to explain how such a terrible parent I am to force my son to play a video game.

I can just see the hate in his eyes now.

<-- Me my own grave

Briefly picture some ones hand behind my head and that will sum this picture up.

<---- Me after the wife finds out
    Lloyd is an artist. Get him in on this.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Quote Originally Posted by Lol its James View Post
    Yeah so Zeta, just contact me if you need me for a mod. I'll be open probably
    Ok I will, I'll talk to myth in the next few days and try and figure out who runs the official Fc twitch and tell them to add you.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Vexillum View Post
    I will be getting it midnight, and I am insane like that too. So if you end up finding someone to do the daytime, I can truck it out with ya! =D
    So you can do the noon to 430 and midnight to noon? This is going to be awesome.

Now that we have our time slots down we should find a few people to be back ups just in case something happens.

If you want people to play with you guys I am happy to so

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Crossfire View Post
    Ok I will, I'll talk to myth in the next few days and try and figure out who runs the official Fc twitch and tell them to add you.

So you can do the noon to 430 and midnight to noon? This is going to be awesome.
    Indeed good sir! Also when i play i will be inviting anyone and everyone from FC!

I am Tsundere.

Thread Information