From my Tumblr:

"Xbox One Pre-Order Travesty

Went to SavePoint videogames (awesome place, find one near you!) traded in about 20 old and new titles for the Xbox 360 along with about 4 PS3 games. Also added in 2 old controllers, one new rock candy controller, a collecters edition of Uncharted 3 (not pristine condition) for a total of $160. Which was way more than I expected!

Traded in my PS3 at BestBuy since they are running a special for $100 gift card.

Then I tried to pre-order the Xbox One CoD Bundle, but it was sold out, called a nearby one that said they had them available to pre-order, but when I got there there weren’t anymore available

So I will instead try to go into both BestBuys on monday to buy one straight up. If not then on Tuesday I will get my tip money from work then buy one from any retailer that I can find.

So in total I will have $160 from SavePoint, $100 from Bestbuy, $80ish in tips from work for a total of about $340. So all in all, I will only have to pay roughly $150 for the console due to taxes.

Goddamn I’m a cheap bastard….

And I love it."

And I'll be getting the MCC when it comes out, so I might be able to hop in on some battles if you guys will be doing stuff like that.

Also sorry, I haven't been around much, school and work have been cray-cray lately. I still hover over the site from time to time!