Thread: lstringer1

lstringer1

Hi all im new to this clan thing and just want to know wat it is all about. Im a sr 33 and am resonably good usually getting over 250 score every match

Re: lstringer1

Welcome to the community, Istringer1! We're a Halo-based gaming community that hosts events across various games - most notably the Halo franchise. We're super excited for the Master Chief Collection, and we'll be mainly having game nights and battles on the MCC moving forward.

If you'd like to learn more, please click the link below for a brief FAQ about what FC is all about!
    http://fcwars.net/forums/faq.php?faq...#faq_aboutfc_1

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask, and most importantly, enjoy your time here!
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Welcome to FC! The coffee is down the hall to the left, just don't eat the fruit.
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Welcome aboard! if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Unfortunately you have chosen to be a dirty BLUE. I will be making you bleed, now.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

I will enjoy using your blue blood as soap!

RED TEAM RULEZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Thread Information