Thread: Hello

Hello

Hello people! I am here to fight for the B.L.U.E army. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Re: Hello

Hey Tyrone, glad you could make it! Sounds to me like you're familiar with a lot of military communities so you'll know to expect a "boot camp." I will talk to a DI and make sure one gets set up!

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Hiya, you'll get a friend request from myself and Lithswitch, and we'll run you through a boot camp. An initiation to FC, just send either of us a message whenever you're ready.
    "Different name, same fate."
    Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

Oh hai there
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

And yet another soul devotes all of their time and effort into the right army...

Welcome to FC anyway!
    Last edited by Legendary Nova; 11-04-2014 at 10:17 PM.

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

Welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Otherwise, I hope you enjoy licking the bottom side of my boots next war, dirty BLUE.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

FC Podcast Co-Host
    Useless without Jam

Welcome to FC, BLUE Army, and most importantly, Prodigy! Expect some XBL messages soon. Hope you're enjoying your stay thus far man. Much like the rest, if not doubly so as your Squad Leader, let me know if you have any questions.

"Toast was a pointless invention from the Dark Ages. Toast was an implement of torture that caused all those subjected to it to regurgitate in verbal form the sins and crimes of their past lives. Toast was a ritual item devoured by fetishists in the belief that it would enhance their kinetic and sexual powers. Toast cannot be explained by any rational means.
    Toast is me. I am Toast."

CONGRATULATIONS ON JOINING THE WRONG ARMY!

Eat my lead Dirty BLUE!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Welcome to FC!

Blog Posts

Welcome to FC!

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Thread Information