Thread: NECROCYDE

NECROCYDE

Hello everybody! My name is Tommy "Necrocyde" Prince and I am the clan leader for the competitive Halo Clan "The Harbingers of War (HoW)". I have been playing Halo competitively for over a year now and the clan I run has evolved into one of the most talented in the community with a 55-3 record with wins over clans such as Team Arkadian, Hyped Gaming, Legacy Nation, and non official wins over DHG, CoG, and many more. I pride myself in my ability to see talent and put the right people into matches, and for the way I am able to help lead on the battlefield. For this reason I have decided to join FC to help my clan members: Snoop J, Anthony Revived, Fear the Beard, fruit Cup PGL and more, to make Red armys "Phalanx Squad" one of the best, if not THE best, in FC. While an ambitious goal to be sure, I am confident in my clan members, and in Snoop Js ability as both a player and a leader, as well as my own ability to assist him in every way I can with what I know and how I can play. For those of you wishing to join a Halo only clan with both a casual division (matchmaking, custom nights, fun tournaments, ability to run your own personal squad if you wish) and a competitive division (elite halo players, intense 8 lobbies, tournaments, clan v clan matches in pro style setups, and more) please do not hesitate to give HoW a try. You can contact my on here, but signing up on our website is the required way to join. The site is: www.harbingersofwar.enjin.com. I look forward to Bringing the same success we have had in HoW to Phalanx squad.

Re: NECROCYDE

Welcome aboard. Glad to see you in REDD. Feel free to add me on Xbox One at GT: Anarchyz11

We'll be killing a lot of BLUEs come MCC.

If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Welcome to FC! Look foreword to kill you on Sundays Muhahaa

REDWATCH VETERAN

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

Glad to see you here, I've been lucky enough to know snoop since he joined. I am sure any friend of his who is as well spoken as you will do just fine. Add me if you like! I look forward to fighting beside you.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Why hello there
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Good job on picking the right Army!

If you have any questions, I'm always available!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Welcome to FC!

Blog Posts

Welcome to FC you dirty REDD!

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Thanks all for the warm welcome (red army) and for the welcomes (blue). lol Ill add some of you that I know so far, and for those wishing to add me my gt is NECROCYDE as well.

Reclaimer of the Mantle Graycochea's Avatar

Ohbigosh! Silko joined the BLUE Army. Silky you should join the Dead Sea T-Raiders. Oh, hey REDD, welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Well, guess I'll refer Gray then.
    Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    Gray for FM
    "Full circle. A new terror born in death,
    a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend."

Thread Information