Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: First episode of nightfall is getting bad reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea View Post
    So, the takeaway from this is that the reviewers don't really know what they're talking about because they've never played the games or read the books, so they don't understand the universe that's going on around the single episode that they saw?
    The point is the Nightfall won't help grow the Halo audience, which is what Halo needs.

REDWATCH VETERAN

"The point is the Nightfall won't help grow the Halo audience, which is what Halo needs."
    Which is why they are releasing all four games with Master Chief all in one for the price of one game.

Quote Originally Posted by HAVOK101 View Post
    "The point is the Nightfall won't help grow the Halo audience, which is what Halo needs."
    Which is why they are releasing all four games with Master Chief all in one for the price of one game.
    Yeah and they had the excellent opportunity to help people assimilate even more. It just seems like a missed opportunity.

REDWATCH VETERAN

I am just glad they are making it for Halo fans to enjoy

I'm pretty sure you can only watch Nightfall if you get the MCC? If that's right, then how was it meant to sell to outside people anyway? For me, it looks more like an add-on rather than a standalone thing. You're only meant to watch it if you play Halo. Imagine it like a DLC map pack. You won't want to get it If you don't own the game.

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

Thread Information